• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Mupod

130 Orbs atm. Hoping to save maybe 200 before the next "must pull" banner.

Will likely skip every banner besides seasonal banners from now on. The only exception would be for a Hinoka banner.

Yeah I'll have around 100 this week, but unless it's either Hinoka or some broken god tier thing for me to give Distant Counter to I'll continue just doing token pulls to keep the gacha thirst at bay.

If Hinoka doesn't show up for a FE Warriors launch celebration of some kind, she's bound to be in an eventual flier banner or Fates tempest trial. It's weird they never followed up the cavalry one from a few months ago with a flier equivalent.

Pejo

Got my BK. Last few TTs I just did my 2 plays a day for the 3x bonus since that's enough to get all the good rewards but this time I put up an auto battle team so things are going way quicker.

is there a way to auto-auto battle yet, or do we still have to hit it every single stage?

Sölf

Nearly have 300 orbs, but haven't pulled after getting BIke.

And man, I love the warrior maps. I hope we get more maps like those in the future. Especially the Takumi Map with 12 initial enemies. <3

ChrisD

I'm only at 15k in the Tempest Trial so far. Have only used two Pots, though. I want to play more, but also want to conserve the 20 I have for... Umm... Just in case? Typical RPG hoarding logic is striking. @.@

Wings of Mercy on Olivia, yay or nay? I have this Cain dude, and he has access to the Level 3. He also has a few other things I'd like, but this was the first that jumped out to me. A warping Dancer sounds handy.

I'm actually looking at Inheritting really close now that I learned you don't actually need to level these characters up. So much time wasted this past weekend. I was training up full teams of nothing but Hana and Subaki to get their skills so I could Inherit them.&#128551;

jnWake

I'm only at 15k in the Tempest Trial so far. Have only used two Pots, though. I want to play more, but also want to conserve the 20 I have for... Umm... Just in case? Typical RPG hoarding logic is striking. @.@

Wings of Mercy on Olivia, yay or nay? I have this Cain dude, and he has access to the Level 3. He also has a few other things I'd like, but this was the first that jumped out to me. A warping Dancer sounds handy.

I'm actually looking at Inheritting really close now that I learned you don't actually need to level these characters up. So much time wasted this past weekend. I was training up full teams of nothing but Hana and Subaki to get their skills so I could Inherit them.&#128551;

Wings of Mercy is pretty much only used on Dancers.

You will see the ocassional flying Hector on Arena tho, always a hilarious sight.

Thinking about my second Flier team. Right now I've got S. Corrin (Blarblade) and Elincia. The third will probably be Valter once I promote him, so that leaves a green as my fourth.

Hmm, maybe a Camilla with Emerald Axe? Does she really need DC?

ChrisD

Wings of Mercy is pretty much only used on Dancers.

You will see the ocassional flying Hector on Arena tho, always a hilarious sight.

Cool, gonna do that, then. And she already has Hone Attack, which I try to proc when possible, so she'll receive the Hone Seal from the quests.

I knew the Hector thing because of a dumb (funny) YouTube video lol. What a frightening thought to face.

Scum

Thinking about my second Flier team. Right now I've got S. Corrin (Blarblade) and Elincia. The third will probably be Valter once I promote him, so that leaves a green as my fourth.

Hmm, maybe a Camilla with Emerald Axe? Does she really need DC?

Cherche is bloody good shout.

Acerac

Banned
As a returning player I'm torn a few ways on where I should go for my next 5*. I have a decent base of every color, and have easily ranked up to 18 in arena (though I imagine I'll be hitting a wall here) and have been ending about 30k in AA. My options are

-One of the starter heroes which would be filling niches I already have taken care of but guarantee me a decent unit for arena

-+att Camilla who would serve as a great counter for common units but can eventually be outdone by +10'ing a silver (granted I could just feed this one to that unit whenever the time comes)

-+1ing my Reinhardt with a +att silver I pulled a little while ago. While this wouldn't give me any additional depth it would significantly power up my most used unit so I can't overlook the option

Given how I don't feel any of my other options are even worth considering, any insight on which would be the best path to take?

Mupod

I can't believe I didn't think about this before, but I bet instead of a normal banner for FE warriors they'll just do a Voting Gauntlet. Maybe put the blonde OC twins in them, one for each side.

Alucrid

Banned
they'd probably have to give away the original characters though, right? that would be like rolling for alphonse and who wants to do that

ggx2ac

At 68k points for TT trials. I didn't expect to get that high so quickly, yet my rank dropped 100 places.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised if I have to get to 150k points at the end to maintain my rank.

Achtius

I can't believe I didn't think about this before, but I bet instead of a normal banner for FE warriors they'll just do a Voting Gauntlet. Maybe put the blonde OC twins in them, one for each side.

they should just give those two out for free as 1*. I doubt anyone is going to roll for them unless they have op skills/stats

Golnei

they'd probably have to give away the original characters though, right? that would be like rolling for alphonse and who wants to do that

It could be like Nephenee and Oscar - they'd share a colour with other red focus units people would want more.

ChrisD

Just found myself a fun core. BLucina with Reciprocal Aid, Elincia with Ardent Sacrifice and Desperation 3, and then a Dancer. BLucina is pretty darn tanky from what I've played, plus she has Aether. This set-up lets her play as a sort of Burst Heal when needed, and then Elincia can recover her to a more comfortable area with a single Ardent Sacrifice; all that's needed to throw her into Desperation range. My Elincia is +Attack rather than Speed, but quads are still common enough. So with this, Lucina can shoot anyone's health back up, then Elincia makes it less dangerous for her (+gives her a nice chance to kill just about anyone she initiated on), and finally Dancer can dance whoever I then need to move around.

I have only played two TT with it so far, but it's clicking with me and I really like it haha.

E: oh yeah, BLucina also has the recovery every two turns skill thanks to a suggestion of such earlier in the thread when I posted my Units. I went broke to 5* a Lissa for it, but it's all fine. :p

Threw a bunch of feathers at Effie and now I'm broke. Gave her a Brave Lance+ and since she had a shitty IV (+Res/-Def) I merged her into a 4 star Effie I got way back (+Def/-Spd). Freaking 7 defense difference. She was getting bodied by everything. With double ward now she sits at 44 which is pretty damn sweet.

Looking forward to Arena when BK is a bonus unit. My armor team is good to go.

Cerium

I'm aware I myself am an editor on that wiki but I don't pay that close attention to the recommended natures on healers.

I think your +Spd/-Atk one is actually best and makes her one of if not the best defensive healer in the game. With Speed +3 as her A slot she then has 39 Spd and being affected by just one Goad she becomes really hard to kill for mages while still having 57 physical eHP which isn't that easy to reach for melee units in one hit. Thanks for pointing me to that page, I have amended the build and removed the subpar text.

Interesting. I'd take the plunge, except ironically I need a Lissa and we just cycled through the "free Lissa" daily, which I ignored, so I'll probably have to wait until she comes around again.

Oh but getting SP on Clarine is going to be a bitch isn't it.

Shinypogs

Interesting. I'd take the plunge, except ironically I need a Lissa and we just cycled through the "free Lissa" daily, which I ignored, so I'll probably have to wait until she comes around again.

Oh but getting SP on Clarine is going to be a bitch isn't it.

Nah, she should be fairly easy to get it in the warriors maps, Most stuff there has garbage for res and when you farm the level 35 Camilla map you have multiple options for keeping her safe while she attacks from range. I mean it will be tedious and repetitive sure but not actually hard.

Krorg

Honestly, dropping Genny/Jaffar to 4* units would do a LOT for ending Colorless Hell. Making it a Skill Inheritance pool rivalling Red would mean a lot. Wrathful Staff access in particular would make healer pulls less painful.
Just making healers useful inheritable skills available at 4* would make colorless a lot better.

Ninferno

Looking forward to Arena when BK is a bonus unit. My armor team is good to go.

There have not been precedents of TT rewards being arena bonus units though; are you mixing them up with GHBs?

On another note, the cut off for AA top 5k is rising at an extremely alarming rate. It is already around 4848 ~ 4850 this week. With the disrupting force (in terms of arena scoring) that is BK becoming widely available this week, the cut off is only going to continue rising like there's no tomorrow. I think I will need to start throwing in a score booster or two to my AA first team and get a 4870ish score just to be safe this week, and I don't know how much longer I can hold on to this ever-rising tide. My ceiling is at around 4910 ~ 4920 currently I think, and at this rate the top 5k cut-off is going to catch up with that in no time :(

The advantage of earlier adopters is quickly diminishing with all these powercreeps happening lately.

DKob_BHUMAEv31j.jpg

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/912572792456994816

This is an off-week for me. These bonus Heroes are not good for me, and I voluntarily dropped to tier 18 last season. However, I'm actually putting in effort so that I can stay above 18. Going to tier 17 is pretty poor.

I'm having a lot of trouble, though, and I've used too many (between 10 and 15) Dueling Crests at this point. The sad part is that my current score of 4774 may not even be good enough to make it to tier 19.

Things will be much better when I get more skills onto my main Heroes, but it will be rough until then. I'm lacking for Arena Assault, and the lack of full builds on Anna and Alphonse is hurting me now. The bonus alternatives have not been good for this month, and I hope that will change while I stock up on Orbs.

I'm pulling a lot of Red and Green no matter who the Focus Heroes are.

OVDRobo

Could just be a 'covert' (lol) Azura/Shigure banner rather than anything associated with Halloween. Whatever it is, I doubt I'll care enough to pull since every seasonal banner so far has been trashy and I never liked Azura. Hopefully it'll give some good orbs to spend on something I'm actually interested in.

Arena and arena assault continue to be hell after the introduction of Brave Heroes. Brave Lyn and Reinhardt seem to be in almost every battle. Brave Ike being hard to kill with Elincia also doesn't make matters any easier for the flier emblem team I've been running for these weeks. I live jumping between tiers 17 and 19 but that's fine by me so long as I get my feathers.

Shito

Whatever it is, I doubt I'll care enough to pull since every seasonal banner so far has been trashy
I really don't care about the stupid costumes banners, but I'll at least keep an eye opened on how they fare from now on: I actively regret my decision of not even trying to pull a BCordelia. :p

Roman

Could just be a 'covert' (lol) Azura/Shigure banner rather than anything associated with Halloween. Whatever it is, I doubt I'll care enough to pull since every seasonal banner so far has been trashy and I never liked Azura. Hopefully it'll give some good orbs to spend on something I'm actually interested in.

Arena and arena assault continue to be hell after the introduction of Brave Heroes. Brave Lyn and Reinhardt seem to be in almost every battle. Brave Ike being hard to kill with Elincia also doesn't make matters any easier for the flier emblem team I've been running for these weeks. I live jumping between tiers 17 and 19 but that's fine by me so long as I get my feathers.

There are a lot of possible counters to both of these. I don't think I have to get into Reinhardt checks but for Lyn:

- Dragons
- Raven tomes, especially on less commonly used bulkier mages like Boey, Henry, Sophia.
- bulky archers using Bowbreaker like Gordin, Leon, Virion
- for AA another good option is simply making a lot of cheap Brave weapon Fliers and/or Cavalry, like Shanna, Catria, Est, Peri, Abel, Cain, Berkut, Clive etc.

You could make Elincia reliably kill Brave Ike with QP Pavise in your regular arena core. Another way is giving her Vantage and letting him crash into her twice.

ggx2ac

Whew...

Those of you that say you don't use items during Arena Assault (probably cause you don't need them), trust me, when you are fighting level 50 teams with ragtag groups of level 40 teams, those items can make the difference.

I used Lightning Charm, Fear Charm and Dancer's Veil.

I managed to get 5,034 points and ranked 102 in Arena Assault, that is my highest score yet.

Edit: There were so many Ryomas and that I need some counters for him aside from Brave Ike already.

Top Bottom