• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Legacy_

I'd love to pull Elise but I already have one of the others, that's already a 25% chance of the 3% focus. Not going to roll with those odds at all.

EDIT: rolled my remaining orbs on the Echoes banner instead:
NymrDG1.png

One is +RES -ATK and the other +RES -SPD, both kinda crappy. Was hoping for at least a +SPD or ATK. I'll just merge and take the mild stat boost.

WhyMe6

Shit, this is going to suck. I have to purposely choose a losing team to get that sweet 7.5x bonus AND to get the 1.1x bonus I have to...use a healer on the map? Ech.

lt519

All the sudden I'm struggling in the 690+ matches, so many Cordelias and Reins. Hard to go 7 matches without a death.

4808 is still sitting top half of those going to T20, would like to improve by 4-6 points and I think that would lock me in.

Dang it, what's Elise been eating?!

I'll just have to find a defensive tile to sit on... Surely there's one around here somewhere.

IIRC, Chapters 11-3 and 11-5, Paralogue 7-2. SAKURA HAS A CHANCE

Shit, this is going to suck. I have to purposely choose a losing team to get that sweet 7.5x bonus AND to get the 1.1x bonus I have to...use a healer on the map? Ech.

Given that Team Tharja had the most swings despite having the most people behind her, I'd say you're better off picking the winning team.

As for using a healer, it's not so bad even if you aren't packing a Wrath'd up one. It's possible to win wrong-color matchups through brute force and the Gauntlets have a funny habit of doing that to people.

Mupod

what, no Wrys? What is this bullshit?

All the sudden I'm struggling in the 690+ matches, so many Cordelias and Reins. Hard to go 7 matches without a death.

4808 is still sitting top half of those going to T20, would like to improve by 4-6 points and I think that would lock me in.

huh I assumed I had no chance of making it to T20 so I've just been spamming beginner arena to get the quests done. But that might be in my range. I still need quite a few wins so maybe I'll make some attempts with a higher BST team. I'd need to set up Camus properly though.

Draxal

huh I assumed I had no chance of making it to T20 so I've just been spamming beginner arena to get the quests done. But that might be in my range. I still need quite a few wins so maybe I'll make some attempts with a higher BST team. I'd need to set up Camus properly though.

Wrys isn't a little sister.

Nanna and Ethlyn got robbed.

lt519

Yeah I think the lack of common bonus characters is dragging the overall score down. Got another defense against a quickened pulse, deathblow 3, moonbow, Kagero. Yikes that's a scary build.

WhyMe6

Given that Team Tharja had the most swings despite having the most people behind her, I'd say you're better off picking the winning team.

As for using a healer, it's not so bad even if you aren't packing a Wrath'd up one. It's possible to win wrong-color matchups through brute force and the Gauntlets have a funny habit of doing that to people.

Thanks for the tips, I didn't realise that happened (and I backed her - I always felt the other team had more bonuses. Guess that was bad timing on my part).

I also just realised, I usually just do the Level 1 trick and have a Level 40 friend, so it shouldn't matter anyway.

Draxal

The actual gauntlet is the "Little Sister" wars. Just happens that most/all of the little sisters in this game are healers.

In for Elise.

Its not just that, the Japanese name of the class is シスター aka Sister, so its a play on words where they just added troubadours as well.

Sushen

1100 more SP to go for Bride Cordelia. This will be the biggest SP campaign for me.

It's funny to get a healer banner while we've been complaining about healers during summoning all the time including myself.

Even funnier, I feel like pulling from it. Should I, haha?

Mupod

Elise would be nice as I do have a cavalry team and Genny for Wrathful Staff. But I never ever use healers so it's arguably a waste of orbs in the very unlikely event I got her instead of more 4* Clarines. Maybe I should just start merging my Clarine army, since healers don't need 5* weapons.

Roman

I would maybe pull once in the hopes of getting Elise but they aren't giving me login orbs so there's that.

It doesn't help that I've done mass calcs and Clarine performs about as well with the right boon.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Why would anyone pull from this healer banner? Doesn't everyone have enough healers?

Ran into a merged Rein in a horse emblem team, with Quickened Pulse and Moonbow. On the boat map.

Lol @ this game. I like how if I put a normal Ryoma in the team, everyone I face is 684 flat, does'nt always have ideal SI and everyone is unmerged.

Swap Ryoma with a +1 Lucina (who has much less utility!), and suddenly I'm drowning in +5 Horse Emblem teams where everyone has Distant Counter and there's always a +5 Azura lying around somewhere.

Or that team that had a Gronnblade Bunnilla with an Eirika and an Azura. All merged to hell and back.

It's funny to get a healer banner while we've been complaining about healers during summoning all the time including myself.

Even funnier, I feel like pulling from it. Should I, haha?

In the words of Zephiel: "Pointless. Utterly pointless."

That said, I did spend 20 orbs for kicks in hopes of another Sakura or something amusing. Got a 5* Maria duplicate : |

Tripon

Already have an Elise from a previous roll, so skipping this banner. Gave her the rehabilitation staff and pain staff through skill inheritance. Heals full health at near death and with pain, she becomes a decent range fighter as well.

Edit: Live to Serve 3 is I think better than Wrathful Staff for healers, depending on what you need. With live to serve, Elise can heal herself while she's healing others.

bait banners.

Hopefully the next main banner is interesting. Or not, I need to save my orbs after blowing them all hunting for Bride Cordelia and then Nowi.

I did get a +spd/-Res Nowi that is replacing my old +1 Nowi. Promoted a 4* Nowi as well. So now I have a +3 5* + spd Nowi. So I'm good for a bit.

kewlmyc

The banner is kinda trash to be honest. Already have an Elise, so not pulling. Even if I didn't, the likelihood of getting one is very slim since all the highlighted characters are they same color of orb and Elise is 5* only.

This game hates me.

That's my 3rd Maria, 4th Lachesis, and I'd gotten non-5 star Sakura.
Not a single Elise.

Not sure if this is good luck or hilariously bad luck. 3 5*s for the healer banner. You only really need one.

Weebos

Banned
I'm actually more tempted to pull on the non-Elise banner. While I want Elise the most, I wouldn't be disappointed with 5 star Clarine, Priscilla, or Lissa.

And hell, I like Mist as a character.

Why would you pull on these banners if you are not a fan?

I'm still at about 200 orbs which I figure is enough to get whoever you want in a non-shit banner. Thought I'd test my luck. I don't actually hate Sakura either. lol There's also Lachesis on the banner and I kinda wanted her in my collection.

_Legacy_

So decided to bite the bullet and take my pony emblem team to Arena, Reinhardt and Cecilia just destroy everything. My old team used to win games mostly with counter attacks and vantage but to be able to ORKO nearly every unit now is nuts.

None of the matches were even close and I never felt like I was going to lose any units with all the Reposition skills. My Rein isn't even finished yet but he's killing everything. I see what I've been missing out on now.

Sterok

Kind of want a 5* healer, so I went for the Elise banner since I don't have anyone from there. Did one round, got Celica and Karel. I guess I can accept that. Karel is +Spd/-Def. Amazing. Celica is +Def/-HP. Usable I suppose.

Will probably support Lissa, since she and Clarine are my only options this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom