• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninferno

Also, villager/trainee property is going to make her a BST monster.lol Anyway, my orbs are still on Hero Fest though as I don't particularly care about SS. Still, it will be great to enjoy some free first pull of course.

Innes looks pretty legit though, legendary "owl bow" (lol) could be useful. Out-of-the-box CA (a skill that arguably benefits archers the most) is also cool.

Out of the four, I probably like Tana the most as a character, but her portrait here in Heroes is kinda meh, and that lengendary weapon doesn't look terribly useful for Pegasus. Guidance could be an interesting skill though, as a teleportation portal.

Seth's kit also looks pretty meh.

Semajer

We're going to get a second Sacred Stones banner, right?

The second banner is going to have Myrrh, right?

Myrrh'll have Hone Dragons, right?

Kenai

SS banner, yes!

No blues again and summer Xander popped out of a green, boo!

Got about 2 weeks to try again...

Edit: And he's minus -HP,+Att which is like anti-his moveset, but oh well

Happy to see Seth on the SS banner. His art is a bit meh, but it's not bad. Not too interested in the other three.

Gerik, Duessel, Cormag. Those are who I want.

SS banner, yes!

No blues again and summer Xander popped out of a green, boo!

Got about 2 weeks to try again...

Edit: And he's minus -HP,+Att which is like anti-his moveset, but oh well
+ATK is great for Summer Xander. You can easily fix -HP with a Seal.

Ninferno

Artwork-wise, this SS banner is pretty underwhelming, especially when you compare them with the two SS protags. Out of the four, I think Innes looks the best relatively. Amelia on the other hand is probably the worst; the direction the artist takes is really questionable. I mean, I get she's innocent and inexperienced, but the artwork here has over-kawaiified her quite a bit.

>drop more money
>finally get Julia
>-Atk

End me.

And that's after getting to a 6.25% rate.

Hopefully I can scrounge up some finals orbs in these last three days and miserable attempt for a better one.

spiritfox

Man Seth got the short end of the stick here. His skills are pretty mediocre and his art is meh. I hope his stats are as good as he was in SS.

Also Amelia is g8 don't h8

OVDRobo

Seth was a decent Abel-type and is probably the only character I'm interested in on this banner, despite his mediocre skills and slightly flat art.

Amelia is a mistake.

Edit: Just pulled a 5* Boey. Is Gronnowl+ or Earth Boost the better skill to feed generally?

spiritfox

Seth was a decent Abel-type and is probably the only character I'm interested in on this banner, despite his mediocre skills and slightly flat art.

Amelia is a mistake.

Edit: Just pulled a 5* Boey. Is Gronnowl+ or Earth Boost the better skill to feed generally?

You're a mistake

Kenai

Happy to see Seth on the SS banner. His art is a bit meh, but it's not bad. Not too interested in the other three.

Gerik, Duessel, Cormag. Those are who I want.

+ATK is great for Summer Xander. You can easily fix -HP with a Seal.

Yea I'm not *that* salty outside of getting him over Elise or FCorrin but like i said, got two weeks to try again.

Amelia is a mistake.

Earth Boost can be giggily on an Armor Team. Owl weapon damage is kinda low compared to the -blade tomes

Trunx28

Missing ma girl Lute on the SS banner :( Will wait for the next one.

Counting my 5*, I got 23 in total (3 already used for inheritance, I was so dumb ..). F2P, never used any real money on this game. And I won't in the future.

Still searching for a good strategy to beat Legion on Infernal ..

spiritfox

Everyone's eyes are on Armor March, but Guidance seems quite good as well for armor units...

Not sure what's the inheritance limitations though. It might be limited to fliers. Still, it's good for melee only Flier Emblem.

Kinda annoyed that this came out immediately after I finished Clair.

Edit: oh wait it's infantry and armor. Bleah.

ggx2ac

I think Innes is going to make all past mage killers look like shit.

DHLVm83VwAAuXSJ.jpg

He has a 14 Atk bow with the effects of Gronnowl. Gronnowl in comparison has 10 Atk so Gronnowl is just a weaker Nidhogg.

He has Iceberg, Fortress Res, and Cancel Affinity. So Innes is pretty much covered with good anti-mage skills. Now if he has decent health you could give him Panic Ploy to cover buffed enemies.

Alkez

Innes looks good. Probably my second favourite character in SS. Will wait for the stats though before I decide if I want to hard pull for him.

champloo

Everyone's eyes are on Armor March, but Guidance seems quite good as well for armor units...

Yes on second look I think Guidance may be even better, assuming it allows the unit to take an action after teleporting. Range of two is good enough, it's like extending infantry&armor's movement range to 3.

No pity bonus after getting Celica yesterday but I decide to keep rolling the Tempest banner. Was hoping for a long shot Delthea but figuring I'd get a bunch of Est's and maybe a 4 star Reinhardt if I was lucky

On the first blue orb!

Rolled with +Spd/-HP. This is the first time I've ever been lucky on the IVs for a 5 star unit. Wow guys

ofggrnC.gif

Roman

Amelia is a mistake.

Seth is more like an Oifey - a prepromote with solid growths, just like Titania and Frederick.

Best skills on Boey are Renewal and Ignis honestly.

Yea I'm not *that* salty outside of getting him over Elise or FCorrin but like i said, got two weeks to try again.

Infantry Pulse is busted.

I think I'm going to pull for Amelia and Tana. I've also bumped up Beruka and Sheena a tier respectively because of Slaying Axe - it brings Beruka's calcs really close to Michalis'.

Wiseblade

I'm rebuilding my warchest after going on a Hero Fest spending spree, so I'll have to miss out on this banner. I would have pulled for Amelia though.

Shito

No pity bonus after getting Celica yesterday but I decide to keep rolling the Tempest banner. Was hoping for a long shot Delthea but figuring I'd get a bunch of Est's and maybe a 4 star Reinhardt if I was lucky

On the first blue orb!

Rolled with +Spd/-HP. This is the first time I've ever been lucky on the IVs for a 5 star unit. Wow guys

ofggrnC.gif
Grats! If that's your first one level up this little devil right now, my team of Celica + Delthea + Nino is making this TT look like a joke! :)

Trunx28

HA! Did Legion Lunatic with Horse Emblem. Cecilia, Xander, Rein and Camus. Xander was the MWP, but Cecilia saved him with draw back in the last part of the battle. Now what to do with my feathers..

I'm in huge need for green 5* units, only got Anna, Nino and S!Elise. Potential candidates are:

Legion (neutral)
Sheena (neutral)
Michalis (neutral)
Titania (-spd, +res)
Cherche (+spd, -def)
Camilla (-atk, +res, hahaha)
Beruka (+atk, -hp)

Thank you 5.6 % pity rate...didn't expect this to happen. Just gotta check the IVs now..hoping they aren't garbage.

Edit: Ike is +DEF -ATK so that's pretty much useless, anyone have any suggestions for him? Julia ended up being a good one. Neutral ATK + SPD - RES

Ondore

Went to pull off the Tempest banner again and got another Celica.

Existing model is HP+, Spe-. This one's Def+, Spe-. Who wants Distant Defense?

Aesnath

I'm rolling regularly on the Hero Fest banner--trying for Ninian dupes or Ike; Got a second delthea instead.

Now I have a +atk Delthea +1!

Mupod

I am very curious what they do with Amelia. If she becomes a 4* then it stands to reason Ross will too once he's in. As for her stats, her skills suggest she'll have high HP so maybe she won't be Sheena 2? I'm thinking perhaps similar to Draug but with defense/res balanced out more. I do think the choice of axe over lance for her is odd but if I pull on any banner right now it'll be green so hey whatever.

Seth's skill set is underwhelming but I wasn't really expecting them to do his overpowered ass justice. Maybe he'll have crazy good offensive stats.

Innes could be interesting but I wonder what will set him apart from Niles, maybe an attack stat that isn't dumpster tier for starters. Mages are running wild in arena right now so an extreme res archer could work out. His bow also has some fun implications if you surround him with characters that have spur atk/def/etc.

Tana is lance flier number 762 but her art is nice and those skills+a 16mt weapon seem like they'd be fun.

Thank you 5.6 % pity rate...didn't expect this to happen. Just gotta check the IVs now..hoping they aren't garbage.

Edit: Ike is +DEF -ATK so that's pretty much useless, anyone have any suggestions for him? Julia ended up being a good one. Neutral ATK + SPD - RES

Ike's still usable, I wouldn't bring him fulltime but even -atk he'd one shot most of the troublesome arena mages. Good for arena assault. If you don't need him at all, you can do some fun stuff with Heavy Blade on high attack -1 special count characters like Eldigan, Minerva etc. He's also an essential part of my Tempest Trial autobattle team as Aether keeps him going through the AI's suicidal tendencies.

I'm at 6% and I'll have 20 tonight after the arena payout, if I get Julia I plan to pull all 5 orbs in case I get lucky. Although so far in my experience the pity rate has worked backwards, the times I got multi-5* were at the base percentage. And I've hit some really insane apperance rate% in the past.

spiritfox

I kinda expect Amelia to have low HP and high speed, even though that kills Earth Boost. Seth is probably a mounted Lukas, though I hope he isn't as mediocre as the last few cavalry units have been. Why Seth.

I wonder if Amelia will have both Trainee and Armor boosts though. If yes, she'll basically be used by all the top Arena players to maximise their score.

Mupod

if Amelia had trainee+armor stat boost that'd be insane. Ninian didn't have dragon stats though, she was in-line with the other dancers. So I expect Amelia to be in-line with the other armors.

I also just realized I have no good bonus unit at all for this season, first time in a while. I have lots of feathers but I'm saving them for Valter and some other stuff. Considering with one exception I've never gotten a banner unit for less than 80+ orbs I guess I'm stuck with trying to make 4* Subaki work. I can carry a 4* but I'll need to really cherrypick scores to get above 4800.

What's with Setsuna being a bonus anyways? She was a bonus unit in the 'random' slot a while ago. I assumed they'd use that spot for a new character each time.

Ike's still usable, I wouldn't bring him fulltime but even -atk he'd one shot most of the troublesome arena mages. Good for arena assault. If you don't need him at all, you can do some fun stuff with Heavy Blade on high attack -1 special count characters like Eldigan, Minerva etc. He's also an essential part of my Tempest Trial autobattle team as Aether keeps him going through the AI's suicidal tendencies.

I'm at 6% and I'll have 20 tonight after the arena payout, if I get Julia I plan to pull all 5 orbs in case I get lucky. Although so far in my experience the pity rate has worked backwards, the times I got multi-5* were at the base percentage. And I've hit some really insane apperance rate% in the past.

Thank you, appreciate the pointers. Do you have a screenshot of how you have Ike built? I think I will keep him for now and see how he does...

Definitely glad I got a good Julia tho. I was a bit shocked at the multi-5* pull really.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I kinda want to pull on the Hero Fest banner again, but honestly I don't really care about it that much. The only unit I want from there is Ninian, and even then I don't want her that badly.

spiritfox

Fury QR Ephraim yay/nay? He has similar stats to Xander and that build works for him, though yeah he doesn't have Distant Counter. Not sure if I want to do TA Lancebreaker for him when I have a Summer FRobin with that build and she can do it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom