• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have terrible luck. 21 5*, 5 of which were promoted (Rein, Xander, Camus, Eirika, Kagero), and none that have been merged or sacrificed. I do have 2 Takumi though.

Then again I was a super casual player until the first TT showed me who's boss.

Therion

I've only been playing a few weeks and haven't spent any money. I have Clive plus 9 summons. Surprisingly (at least to me), only one of those nine was non-focus, despite me always doing pulls of all five heroes to try to build up my roster.

I have 30 Heroes at 5* rarity. I haven't sent a single one home.

I promoted Robin(M), Nowi, Sharena, Ursula, and Xander. When I subtract these Heroes and the TT rewards, I'm left with 23 5* pulls. I have duplicates of Spring Lucina, Azura, and Ike, so 20 of those are unique.

My summoning rates aren't that good, since I often have to reach 4.25% or higher on a regular banner. I will be doing a lot more promotions down the line as my Feathers continue to increase.

I have 87K and counting.

Edit: I spent money during Hero Fest #1 and a few separate occasions when my pity counter was very high.

lt519

Real MVPs are those that post their spendings.

Yeah the orb cost in this game is ridiculous. I learned my lesson trying last hero fest. Bought enough for 4 full boards and ended up getting like 1 Hinoka I already had.

$6 for two pulls is outrageous. It should be like $6 for two full boards.

Well that's stupid

It's great, if you have a bonus character you can just play twice a day and reach the best seal without any other effort.

Shito

Well that's stupid
You should read the patch notes and the screen more! :p
The idea behind this is that you do your two "real" lunatic runs a day, and you can then just auto-battle the rest of the day, that way the grind feels less unbearable.
I really am quite happy with how they keep on improving the TT formula.

Mupod

Real MVPs are those that post their spendings.

Playing since the second week with no rerolling because I thought the Lyn I got early on was considered S+ tier (oops). I'm around $200, I guess half of that was mail in rebates from the PC I built last year.

32 5* total, with one merged
5 promoted
25 pulled from banners
3 Tempest Trial rewards

In addition I have promoted and used up 3 5* for their weapons (blade tomes) and unknown number of 4* promotes. I've also made two 4*+8 characters.

The duplicates I've found were two Eldigans, two Sanakis, and two Hectors. Haven't done anything with the spare Hector or Sanaki yet.

I have 35 5* units, been playing since Day 1. 3 are from TT, 6 are promoted. F2P, though I did spend some leftover Google Play Rewards credit I'd had sitting around for months. Didn't get me anything though. I still have some 5* dupes (Bunny Chrom, Bride Lyn, and Reinhardt) that I haven't decided what to do with yet. I've also promoted 2 units for SI (Hana for L&D Linde and Nino for Gronnblade Cecilia).

Busaiku

Huge whale.
My luck is awful though.

Probably over 140 5 stars total, with like 20 of them being promotions.

Dropped close to $3000.
I wish I had better luck, impulse control, and intellect.

Mostly the former.
Don't even have a full catalog yet.

Dezner

Played every single day since Day 1, Lyn was my short term goal which has turned into 6 months. :( Although, the limited event characters aren't really helping me in that department. :p

15 Actual 5* Summons (Merged extra Cordelia and Spring Chrom)
3 Promotions to 5* (Setsuna, FemRobin (Jess told me to do it!) and Sharena (Gebby told me to do it!) :p

5 Stars have been really stingy for me at times, but I seem to be in line with others who are F2P only. :eek:

I'm still amazed that Lucina was literally the 2nd person I ever summoned. As awesome as it was it felt like my luck was drained for a long time. (Or still to this day, right Lyn?)

Setsuna was my girl early on in the game when she was but a lowly 3 Star, so I happily saved up enough feathers and she was my first promotion! :eek:

I'm bummed that I never got Bikini Robin, so I promoted FemRobin this month so I can show the game how much I love her and plz plz plz give me Bikorrin I'm more than worthy, right!? YES. x_x My 5 Star Effie ruined my Bikini Robin pity rate of 4.75%, too. :(

Sharena always has a smile and cheers me up, so I made her powerful! :D

Oddly enough I got my 5 Star Roy from the free orb that they started doing recently in his banner thing. Going for Lyn as always, so Roy was a surprise. I'm a bit torn on what to do with him, though. My 4 Star Roy is already maxed at Level 40 with a Special and SP earned, etc, so I think I might save up enough feathers and promote him instead, then merge the Level 1 Roy 5 Star into him.

Still mad to this day about Spring Chrom. He's cool and all and pretty useful, but the fact that I got TWO of him while trying to get Buncina and Bunmilla kinda sucked. Also, the karma from that transferred over to the Wife Banner in which I got SQUAT all month(?) long. x_x

Money Spent: $0.00!

0kcqLTJl.png

DooD1234

I have like 80 5 stars. Some are dupes, some were promoted, 3 from TT, other were sacrificed like Roderick and Arthur. I spent a disgusting amount of money that I'm probably funding some future Fire Emblem games. Been playing since day 1 as well.

Huge whale.
My luck is awful though.

Probably over 140 5 stars total, with like 20 of them being promotions.

Dropped close to $3000.
I wish I had better luck, impulse control, and intellect.

Mostly the former.
Don't even have a full catalog yet.

Geez, I thought I was bad.

$120. I learned to avoid spending big after $110 of those dollars went to a single Ephraim when I was looking for Effie. >.> The other $10 went to finishing off a summoning session that also involved looking for Effie but failed and burnt my pity%. That said...

I'm not participating in this due to embarrassment.

I have a +8 Summer Elise, I'll just say that.

I'm tempted to buy orbs to at least get a +4. Feels a little odd not ever spending money for my favourite character. lol

I swear to god if I get my sixth Xander...

Sushen

Actually there's about 38% chance that your unit will be either atk- or spd-.

It feels like a lot more frequent but that's really high if you think about it.

Garou

So the game decided I should own not one but two 5-star Gennys. What do I do with them? Merge?
Give wrathful staff to someone? My other healers are Maria(Neutral Atk), Bride Lyn and Priscilla (both -Atk).

Sushen

I've got s.corrin on my alt. account playing yolo. But, of course, atk-. Sure, blarblade makes it less a problem, but I get to wonder what's worse between not being able to pull and getting a bad IV pull.

Kenai

What I need is hone flier, so the nature doesn't matter in this case. :)

It is kind of a pain tho, since if her natures didn't suck i wouldn't have to feed her to someone else/promote them, or even merge. But nope, +Hp-Attack on one and +Def-Spd on the other. Garbage.

+HP/-Res and +Atk/-Def

And then I also have 2 Caeda and 3 Palla.

+Attack seems good and the other isn't terrible. I have S Camilla and the pity timer is slowly building on the summer banner so maybe I'll let lucky with S Corrin too (although the amount of Blue Orbs on that banner is depressing). I have a good Est who is probably going to eat one of my Hinokas, I have a good Palla and a good Cherche, so I technically don't "need" S Corrin, but man two mages/two melee flyers would be so gud, especially since I would save a lot of feathers.

I also just pulled a +Att -Hp Reinhart sniping orbs for S. Corrin so I guess after Flier Emblem is done I'll finally do My Little Pony Emblem.

Busaiku

So the game decided I should own not one but two 5-star Gennys. What do I do with them? Merge?
Give wrathful staff to someone? My other healers are Maria(Neutral Atk), Bride Lyn and Priscilla (both -Atk).
Save her for Elise if you ever get her, or if a better healer comes along.

I've got s.corrin on my alt. account playing yolo. But, of course, atk-. Sure, blarblade makes it less a problem, but I get to wonder what's worse between not being able to pull and getting a bad IV pull.

I'd rather not have a 5* unit (that I wanted to use, not skill fodder of course) than have them come out with -Spd. I have 2 freaking -Spd Bride Cordelias!. What could have been a great 2 centerpiece nukers are just sitting there at level 1 making me mad. At least you have hope during the chase. When you get to the finish line and your reward is a shit sandwich it just sours the whole experience.

Honestly would have preferred 2 Hinatas.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I'd rather have them, especially with the compendium out, because I can listen to them and stuffs. I approach this game with collecting favorites for art though and don't mind if they don't make my first, second or third choice to squad.

Sushen

I'd rather have them, especially with the compendium out, because I can listen to them and stuffs. I approach this game with collecting favorites for art though and don't mind if they don't make my first, second or third choice to squad.
The same for me to a degree. I love most artworks in this game, and there are definite favorites among them. At the same time, that makes me extra upset that I can't use my favorite unit in the team.

I used to play clash royale and it was a card collecting game for me. The gameplay was just means to my goals.

Ondore

I stopped worrying about merging and such since I used the weekly free orb to expand the barracks starting about two months ago. I'm at 240 capacity now.

Busaiku

Yeah, I make sure to always keep 1 of every unit.
I don't necessarily actively try to get every unit though, I've skipped a bunch of banners entirely.
But I always try to get the limited edition ones.

But then I try to get as good Soren, Leo (both of them), and Ike as I can.
I'm almost there too, just need to get a good Summer Leo...
I tried with Lucina, got a great Spring Lucina, but could not get a good regular Lucina. She's not as high priority as the others though.

But then Choose Your Legends comes out..n

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Since my friends asked me about my current roster, I thought I might as well ask in here as well: what is everyone's current 5* Unit count?

I currently have 37 5* units:

25 natural pulls
10 promotions
2 Tempest Trial rewards

This doesn't count the five 5* units I've either merged or fed into other characters.
26 5* units.

Of those:
- Tobin, Clive and M.Marth
- 7 promotes
- two 5* sacrifices
- 1 5* merged at +1
- Rest are pulled

Spent maybe $100 CAD?

kewlmyc

I have 7 Summer Leo!
I haven't fused any because I didn't get the right Nature.

This is my luck.

"Oh, Elise has a non healing unit and it's actually good!"

"Ooh, I got one, but it's -Atk. Let me see if I can manage to get a +Spd or +Atk one that doesn't have -spd/atk as well."

It took 8 Elises after that to get what I wanted. :/

I hate IVs so fucking much.

bigzgod

I'd rather not have a 5* unit (that I wanted to use, not skill fodder of course) than have them come out with -Spd. I have 2 freaking -Spd Bride Cordelias!. What could have been a great 2 centerpiece nukers are just sitting there at level 1 making me mad. At least you have hope during the chase. When you get to the finish line and your reward is a shit sandwich it just sours the whole experience.

Honestly would have preferred 2 Hinatas.

You do know that your Bridelia can still nuke, right?

If one of them is +atk -spd, it just means that she can no longer rely on the quad but frankly, she's powerful enough to get a crap ton of work done on the initial two hits to begin with. There's very few heroes where she actually needs the quad and desperation to get the kill.

Combined with QP and Moonbow or Luna, she kills almost everything and since desperation is off the table, you might as well run Cancel Affinity permanently in the B slot.

In fact, if you can combine her with someone holding Infantry Pulse, you'll start with Luna essentially charged, due to 2nd hit proc.

Thus, even with -spd, she can still wreck shit. Just consider her a colorless Rein with 2 movement but also with no true hard counters when running CA.

You do know that your Bridelia can still nuke, right?

If one of them is +atk -spd, it just means that she can no longer rely on the quad but frankly, she's powerful enough to get a crap ton of work done on the initial two hits to begin with. There's very few heroes where she actually needs the quad and desperation to get the kill.

Combined with QP and Moonbow or Luna, she kills almost everything and since desperation is off the table, you might as well run Cancel Affinity permanently in the B slot.

In fact, if you can combine her with someone holding Infantry Pulse, you'll start with Luna essentially charged, due to 2nd hit proc.

Thus, even with -spd, she can still wreck shit. Just consider her a colorless Rein with 2 movement but also with no true hard counters when running CA.

Neither are +Atk unfortunately (+Res and +Def). I would have resigned myself to her just being some kind of super Klein if she was. Now she's just a flimsier Klein with +Atk which is still pretty good but man... I'd rather have nothing than be salty. I'm a glass half empty person I suppose.

She does get a fair bit more kills than Reinhardt fully kitted out though (+Def/-Spd). Something I hadn't considered. Reinhardt does have his obnoxious range though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom