• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninferno

In case anyone is wondering, the cut-off for AA top 1k is about 4910 (4910 is ranked #979 and 4904 is #1032).

The cut-off for 5k is around 4798 (4798 is #4842). Not sure for 10k, but 4762 is #7631 so maybe 4750-ish.

With absolute (rather than the percentage system used in the regular arena) ranking, the threshold is only going to continuously rise, as more people get better with the mode. For me, 1K is far beyond reach and 5K is well within grasp, which is nice because I can just sit back and relax all week once I casually get a 4830 or something. Don't even need to pick advanced all the time.

champloo

Somehow Lv40 stats of the new units are datamined as well:

Amelia 47/34/34/35/23
Tana 36/34/36/25/25
Innes 35/33/34/14/31
Seth 37/32/31/32/22

Not sure how legit are these, some of them are looking too good

Edit: also Valter 42/32/31/34/19

Ninferno

So Amelia is indeed granted a villager/trainee BST boost then. That's pretty neat.

Tana has top-notch offensive potential too, and with legendary weapon, she surely will become a new favorite as budget arena score inflater. lol

DooD1234

Lol, Amelia stats are crazy. If she's equipped with Life and Death 3 she looking at 39 Atk and Spd as a Armored unit and still have 30 Def leftover lol.

YOLO pulled and got Amelia. I would have loved to pull Tana but next time I suppose. I would like to save money this time.

MicH

172Bowtl.jpg

Thank you free pull!

Alkez

Somehow Lv40 stats of the new units are datamined as well:

Amelia 47/34/34/35/23
Tana 36/34/36/25/25
Innes 35/33/34/14/31
Seth 37/32/31/32/22

Not sure how legit are these, some of them are looking too good

Edit: also Valter 42/32/31/34/19

Damn those are some good stats.

Seeing Seth's artwork more clearly now, it really doesn't look like him at all. :/

I was pretty hyped for him, but due to his lacklustre artwork and the fact he'll almost certainly be a 4* unit after the banner, I won't be pulling for him. My biggest disappointment in the game since Lloyd and Arthur. I think IntSys needs to be a bit more hands on to make sure the commissioned artwork actually portrays the character accurately.

Ninferno

You know what delights me the most? Normal CC P9&10. I have mistakenly finished my normal CC C1&2 which I purposely saved up for SP/EXP/HM grinding a while back, and I now I finally have a substitute. 30 stamina for 5 battles is not as great as 9 battles, but hey that's still way better than training tower. Plus P10-1 has a decent amount of enemies.

Awesome. Got Amelia on my free first pull.
19/6/8/9/4 (edit: seemed likely going by what others posted, and is indeed neutral)

Regardless of boon/bane time to consider some armor emblem. Went for blue after but "only" a 4* Abel. Two Abels now, so one good for Swordbreaker 3.

I did the free summon hoping for Innes, because I want more archers. Only touched the two Colorless Stones.

I get 5* Leon. He's +ATK/-SPD. The speed is disappointing, but I'm still using him. He's my highest ATK archer, and he'll do huge damage with
Bonfire/Ignis.

I'm happy with this Leon. I only had to spend 4 Orbs, too.

Welcome to the club, mate. That makes us Team PityCounterRuinedBy+RES/-DEFLukas. /s

Hang in there, guys.

OVDRobo

Got my Seth in <30 orbs. I have a sneaking suspicion that he is -RES which is probably awful but I've never let bad IVs stop me from using a character I like so far.

After trying out some other Gacha titles the pulling in this one feels really satisfying since you actually have a decent chance of getting what you're aiming for. It actually makes me want to spend money more if I get unlucky since it doesn't feel like I'm just throwing it away. Unfortunately, so long as people are willing to drop their life savings for a .png and a sprite of their waifus I doubt we'll see any genre-wide shift to a system as fair as this. Even in this game those people just go for 10 of their waifus.

Congratulations to everyone pulling the units they wanted, even if they might happen to wear pauldrons big enough to crush a child.

_Legacy_

Oh shit, just got Amelia from my free pull! +HP -SPD which I thought was great until I saw her max speed stats, very high for an armored unit but she's got a low attack which means I'll just give her brave axe.

Almost makes up for all the orbs I lost trying to get Ninian.

woopWOOP

Amelia with the free pull. I'll shut up about not pulling what I want for the forseeable future because right now my luck seems to be through the roof

ATK+/DEF- apparently, but that doesn't seem too bad with her skill and her speed?

Alkez

Down attack up Res Innes...sigh. At least it wasn't down speed. Think I'll go life and death and give him the Res+1 seal to get him back to 30.

I got my pity rate ruined by -att Lukas. Can I join the club?

Weirdly I also got a down attack Lukas alongside my Innes. Was really hoping to get the brother sister combo after I saw the nature on my Innes was trash. A subpar day for pulls.

-Atk/+Def Nowi smh from my free pull

Ah well. I've been pretty lucky with the Tempest banner. I tried pulling Ike on Hero Fest but instead winding up with a really awful Sanaki. Think I'm gonna call it quits there and try to shoot for Sonya to complete the SoV mage waifu trio.

Mupod

oh of course this whole thread got amelia on their free summon. I don't know what I expected.

meh I guess I'll try and use this 6.5% herofest pity rate with the last 20 orbs I'll get before it ends. Then go back to suffering for SCorrin.

Sterok

First full pull got me neutral 5* Sheena... and +Spd/-Res Amelia. Kind of feel bad for the former. With my double Hectors I can now run Green Armor Emblem!

Pulled on new banners and....

This roll isn't bad per se but it isn't anything I really wanted.

Corrin(+RES, -HP) and Selena(+DEF,-HP) I've merely wanted because I like the characters.
Leon(+atk,-RES) is another Archer on the pile and that's fine. Cherche is +SPD,-RES so she gets added to my future flier emblem team.

Cordelia is SI bait because she is -ATK and I have no time to waste on that when my 4 other lancer fliers have good IVs.

ggx2ac

Doing the latest paralogue chain challenge.

There's a bit of a glitch if you continue having lost in the first map of chapter 10 of the 9&10 chain.

If you can't spot it, Eirika is underneath a horse. The characters are stacked on each other, didn't do anything game breaking, killed the cavalry and was able to move Eirika.

Funny thing was it reset the number of turns but not the enemies so there ended up being no more enemies left to spawn after killing the ones on the map.

Mupod

It's crazy that they ended up giving Amelia the trainee bonus stats on top of the normally high armor unit stats. Confirms Ross will get it too one day, of course.

Funny how it works out, Sacred Stones characters got left out for so long that when they finally arrived they ended up benefiting greatly from power creep. Well, other than Seth, ironically.

But yeah, this banner couldn't have come at a worse time. At least I get Valter and he's looking crazy good too.

Doing the latest paralogue chain challenge.

There's a bit of a glitch if you continue having lost in the first map of chapter 10 of the 9&10 chain.

If you can't spot it, Eirika is underneath a horse. The characters are stacked on each other, didn't do anything game breaking, killed the cavalry and was able to move Eirika.

Funny thing was it reset the number of turns but not the enemies so there ended up being no more enemies left to spawn after killing the ones on the map.

wait, there is one for 9+10? I swear I just checked and it wasn't there. I'm stuck in a tempest trial right now so I can't check again until my lunch break.

It's crazy that they ended up giving Amelia the trainee bonus stats on top of the normally high armor unit stats. Confirms Ross will get it too one day, of course.

Funny how it works out, Sacred Stones characters got left out for so long that when they finally arrived they ended up benefiting greatly from power creep. Well, other than Seth, ironically.

But yeah, this banner couldn't have come at a worse time. At least I get Valter and he's looking crazy good too.

wait, there is one for 9+10? I swear I just checked and it wasn't there. I'm stuck in a tempest trial right now so I can't check again until my lunch break.

You have to complete the normal difficulty of paralogue 9&10 first. The chain challenge only appears after doing the normal difficulty for some reason.

Mupod

You have to complete the normal difficulty of paralogue 9&10 first. The chain challenge only appears after doing the normal difficulty for some reason.

ah makes sense. I always save normal for last and play it when I'm somewhere I can actually turn music on and read the dialogue stuff. Not like this game's story is ever good, but you never know.

another 8 orbs will really come in handy right about now.

PK Gaming

Got my Seth in <30 orbs. I have a sneaking suspicion that he is -RES which is probably awful but I've never let bad IVs stop me from using a character I like so far.

After trying out some other Gacha titles the pulling in this one feels really satisfying since you actually have a decent chance of getting what you're aiming for. It actually makes me want to spend money more if I get unlucky since it doesn't feel like I'm just throwing it away. Unfortunately, so long as people are willing to drop their life savings for a .png and a sprite of their waifus I doubt we'll see any genre-wide shift to a system as fair as this. Even in this game those people just go for 10 of their waifus.

Congratulations to everyone pulling the units they wanted, even if they might happen to wear pauldrons big enough to crush a child.

-RES isn't awful on a unit who's dump stat is RES. If anything, that's his best bane.

It's a shame his stats are immensely disappointing, however. Cavalry unit spreads are disappointing in general, but I really was hoping for something better.

spiritfox

I fucking hope stat rerolling is coming somehow cause I'm sick and tired of getting shit boon/banes already. Fuck this shit, it's the worst.

Sölf

I whaled on the banner with nearly all my orbs. Tried to get Innes and Tana, but Innes was priority.

First I got a 5* Raven, then 5* Lucio and then a 5* Tana (after ~100 orbs, out of my 182). Spent another 74 so far (8 orbs left) but no luck. I did get a 4* Mae, 4* Leon and 4* Chrom which I didn't have yet as well as a 4* Mathilda, who will be great fodder since I already have a 5* one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom