• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem if OST, 134 tracks, 8 discs (7 CDs + 1 DVD), 6800 yen, out on April 27th

TWILT

Banned
Damn, that cover is so gorgeous.

Missed out on the Awakening one, but I really really want this one...

Managed to grab a first run version of FE:A's OST from Kinokuniya at shortly after it originally released and will definitely be grabbing this one off Amazon Japan once it goes live.

The music in the FE series is always a highlight and Fates' OST continues the tradition.

But at least the contents are the same and the option to buy it is still there as opposed to dropping $200+ for a first print.

I agree that it's great that FE:A's OST got a reprint but when I saw it in-store, I couldn't help but find the new packaging kinda meh as I love the original packaging.

Still, options are always good.

Draxal

Managed to grab a first run version of FE:A's OST from Kinokuniya at shortly after it originally released and will definitely be grabbing this one off Amazon Japan once it goes live.

The music in the FE series is always a highlight and Fates' OST continues the tradition.

I think Awakening's high is higher, but overall Fates' blows it away.

Really considering fronting the shipping cost to get this to Australia. Cover is too gorgeous, too bad I haven't really heard the music of Fates yet... Considering Awakenings awesome soundtrack though...

I remember being impressed with Okami's 5-CD set. Now we get an 8-CD set? Holy hell.
Is the music good at least? ;(
Bro. Fire Emblem scores since Path of Radiance have been phenomenal.

No shade to Tsujiyoko, I love her work in the series but the scores have gotten even better. The sound design has greatly improved from Awakening on as well.

Got my order in from CD Japan. Yeesh at the shipping and how expensive this is but it looks too good to pass up. I missed out on Awakenings :/

StayDead

Shipping doesn't seem so bad, it's only about 2000yen for SAL.

I'm going to order when I get home (at work currently).

Bog

Junior Ace
What shipping method do you guys usually use? The 12 weeks disclaimer is scaring me away from the bottom two options.

What shipping method do you guys usually use? The 12 weeks disclaimer is scaring me away from the bottom two options.

I've placed four orders with CDJ and each time I've selected SAL small envelope. For reference, a recent order shipped on Feb. 21 and I received it on March 5.

Pics_nao

Is CD Japan the only place that has it up? Just listened to the full version of Lost in Thoughts All Alone and I'm willing to drop mad dosh for this. Already liked the ost but goddamn that song made it phenomenal.

Voror

For the signature required shipping options with CDJapan, can you somehow put a time so you can actually be home when they come?

Safe to assume that DVD will be region locked, right? Only thing holding me back, haven't had a region free player for a while and I lack the patience for other routes. Edit: Ah, yeah, right there in the description. Hm.

I kind of want to order this. I just am really hesitant to order from a Japanese site. The last two soundtracks I imported I got from Amazon.com with Prime qualifying third party sellers. What's really the difference between that and ordering off of amazon.jp or CDJapan?

mcmmaster

Thanks for the link, just preordered it! They don't charge till shipping right?

Also thank you lovely people for mentioning Awakening's soundtrack got a reprint, I had absolutely no idea and was completely gutted on missing out on it, definitely going to order it from Amazon JP in the near future.

Rainy

Banned
The timing of this with Amazon JP allowing international shipping is great. (Wait does it work with this? Can't check rn)

Safe to assume that DVD will be region locked, right? Only thing holding me back, haven't had a region free player for a while and I lack the patience for other routes. Edit: Ah, yeah, right there in the description. Hm.

Yeah I cant use the DVD either but ill just keep it as part of the collection.

Top Bottom