• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Firmware 2.4 coming July 2nd - Features Videos now online

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
The Faceless Master said:
and the stopwatch is on!

2:59 to download

1:06 to reboot and go thru menu (i was kinda slow here, since i stopped to skim the text)

2:57 to install

TOTAL TIME: 7:02
... in minutes?

Kusagari

So I'm trying to use custom soundtracks in Resistance and it keeps saying you can't use music during this game. Is it only some games?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Kusagari said:
So I'm trying to use custom soundtracks in Resistance and it keeps saying you can't use music during this game. Is it only some games?

yep... sadly no games currently support it. They have to be patched

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
I noticed something. Whenever the in-game XMB forces a game to pause, scrolling through the icons is less smooth. With those games that just keep going, it's smooth as butter.

Try this with MGS4. Bring up the in-game XMB without pausing the game yourself and then pause manually and bring it up again. You'll see the difference.

It looks like the PS3 OS is actually busy forcing a given game process to halt no matter what (MGS4 halts even during loadings...). Hence the less smooth navigation.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
The inGame XMB is like an overlay ,it renders at the same FPS that the game.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Metalmurphy said:
You bumped a 8 month old thread just for that? oO
Yeah, i dont think that i bumped it ,BUT if it was me ,sorry man.

mr_nothin

Banned
At least this pic is relevant now:
240d.jpg

:lol

Also,
I remember the EPIC OP
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom