• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First English Tales of Xillia footage

Fisico

It was on Facebook, about the conference Baba will be holding at Anaheim the 29th

Tales of Xillia panel
FRIDAY, March 29, 2013
3:00pm – 4:00pm Room: 207BCD

Details: Tales of series producer, Hideo Baba will be making his first North American appearance in 2013 to speak with fans about the popular RPG series’ 15th anniversary for North America and about this summer’s anticipated release of Tales of Xillia. Fans will also be able to meet the English voice actors for Tales of Xillia’s lead characters as they talk about their interpretations and inspirations for Jude Mathis and Milla Maxwell. Guests who dress up as their favorite Tales of characters will receive a special group picture with Hideo Baba!

In France they will also begin to publish the Tales of Xillia manga (Milla's side) in June, dunno if we could take it as a hint regarding the release date.

Source

demidar

Maybe it's just me, but those in-battle cut-ins are brief enough to get annoying.

"I'll cover you!" "I'll cover you!"

LuuKyK

"Now is your chance... (fail). Now is your chance!" lol

Also theres no way thats Ali Hillis based on the Milla video. Seemed to me at least.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Millia's video is up too. I'm assuming in an hour, they will post the whole party.

Doubt it. It'll probably be 2 per week or 2 per month.

Confirmed on Facebook

You've asked for Tales of Xillia news, we have delivered!
Starting off today, you can expect a monthly Character Focus feature with videos and a monthly showcase of some of the most beautiful places you can explore in Tales of Xillia.

Top Bottom