• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

first Half-Life, 3 screen-shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed HL1 the first time I played it, but I felt the tremendous hype at the time was a little overdone. It was only on a subsequent playthrough a couple years later (on a more powerful computer) that I could really appreciate how incredibly well-made it was. Really a tour-de-force.

Totalriot

Wow, you really thought this through.

I fear for many copycat threads like "Announcement of Shenmue. 2 of my favorite reactions" or "Mother! 4 Announcements today"
OK, I am not very creative :(

Derrick01

Banned
Wow, you really thought this through.

I fear for many copycat threads like "Announcement of Shenmue. 2 of my favorite reactions" or "Mother! 4 Announcements today"
OK, I am not very creative :(

Now see I hope those people do get banned. The joke's only funny once when it was still clever. No one likes a copycat.

TheOGB

Banned
Yes it is, it should be a semicolon.
Neither side could stand alone as a sentence; a semicolon would have been incorrect.

Well played, OP.
PVlQz.gif

Corto

jordan_shares_shocking_life_story.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sand-tiger-shark.jpg

Get him boys. It's all yours.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Son of a gun!

I knew it was too good to be true! DAMN YOU OP!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Now what would be awesome is if someone from Valve came in here and posted real screenshots from Half-Life 3.

I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom