• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

first Half-Life, 3 screen-shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomShaBom

Banned
eGlzt.gif

Fjordson

So, I'm someone who has never really been a fan of Half-Life 2. Never really cared about having to wait for HL 3.

Yet seeing this topic title got me excited and I was practically holding my breath when I clicked on it.

Damn you, Valve.

Corto

We already are infamous for actively trying to fool the games press we now need to start fooling each other? Are we animals? This is the end of the world!

Woorloog

Banned
GAF will implode the moment when HL3 screenshots exist that's for sure.

The day those will appear, you can be sure they're real and that the threads won't be like this because they will appear in at least 3 different threads.

Also, perferct title.

Entered just because i want to see people wishing for HL3 whenever they talk about Half Life. Don't care for it myself (didn't like HL2 at all, HL1 was okay when i played it a bit some 10 years ago).

jmdajr

Most of half life 2 is boring as fuck, It has it's moments though. Following episodes have much less bullshit in them.

I seriously doubt I would enjoy part 1.

No way in hell im finding out through GAF when HL3 is announced

I feel like im just gonna wake up earlier that day and check the internet because my body felt something

It'll definitely be a disturbance in the force kinda day when that happens.

OP: dick move, but clever I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom