• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First image of Tom Cruise in "All You Need Is Kill"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
This is a Doug Liman joint? Hmmm...

Bourne and Go are two of my all time favorites. But Jumper and Mr. and Mrs. Smith.... which Doug Liman will show up for this?

Tom_Cody

A few images have been posted on the film's viral marketing twitter feed. I take these to be chopped up bits of trailer:
https://twitter.com/EmbeddedUDF

a7lNo3z.jpg

mAt4LxM.jpg

LuyI5gB.jpg

34TAm90.jpg

8d8XUb2.jpg

BxmKEeR.jpg

awAw14d.jpg

And a last one from Comic-con that somehow never got posted in this thread last summer:

The twitter feed says that the trailer is coming on Wednesday 12/11.

Sonicbug

I really like the novel this is being adapted from, but I don't think I can force myself to see another Tom Cruise movie. =/

Fun fact: In the book, Rita (Emily Blunt's character) makes a point of how she's developed this reputation and has action figures which depict her as a busty blond, when in reality she's a petite brunette.

I want to see what the movie does with the aliens though.

I've read the book and it's pretty much the literary equivalent of a good dumb action movie. I had a mental image of the battlesuits to be like warhammer or starcraft style, but these suits are just vests with guns mounted on them.

He will wear the helmet for a few seconds and it will be gone the rest of the movie.

What is the point of these suits anyways, obviously not protection since almost the whole body is exposed.

muu

I can see a lot going terribly wrong but I'm cautiously optimistic. It's been forever since I read the novel, and the original certainly had its share of flaws. I do like the new (potential) title, even if it's mildly spoilerish.

I can see a lot going terribly wrong but I'm cautiously optimistic. It's been forever since I read the novel, and the original certainly had its share of flaws. I do like the new (potential) title, even if it's mildly spoilerish.

Whow knows. It's Doug Liman, and he's hard to work with. Then again, Tom Cruise seems to love Liman, as they have another movie lined up (if they can get Nicholson back into acting).

Busty

Banned

For what it's worth (and it's likely not much) apparently the studio are super confident about this film.

I'm really digging the early Normandy beach landings esque vibe I'm getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom