• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First official pics of Krillin and Piccolo in Dragon Ball FighterZ

RedAssedApe

Banned
dbz147-24.jpg

the last time piccolo got to be a badass :(

I can tell this is 3D, unlike with Guilty Gear Xrd but it is still very very impressive. It's just a tad too 3D to trick me into thinking it's not. But man, this game looks amazing.

ASW are becoming GOAT.

Yeah, maybe it's the fact we've gotten used to Xrd or something else is.. different? But I actually find Xrd visually more impressive.

Anteater

Furthermore, players will gain extra by using the famous Senzu Bean. Fans will be delighted to know that his signature and unblockable attack is also included in Dragon Ball FighterZ.

VhJKIIa.gif

edit: oh i've already been beaten like 5 times

Why the TFS hate?

It was funny in middle school, but not so much anymore. People consider their "writing" the true characterization of the cast as opposed to the actual author's. They aren't helping the community grow anymore. Their humor is the embodiment of cringe.

Village

Better have Post Boy Piccolo as an alt costume

One, costumes are hard to make in this style so if that does happen it would be extremely limited in amount. Two, because of that, that outfit from filler episode as much as everyone loves that episode probably wouldn't get choosen. I think we will get cloak on piccolo and that's it

Piers

Hopefully they added this move. :3

FITkCv5.gif

People must have brought it up, but Piccolo could store enough ki in that arm to do damage?
Always assumed that ki had to be constantly channeled from the entire body. (And it'd all just 'leak' out of a detached limb)

People must have brought it up, but Piccolo could store enough ki in that arm to do damage?
Always assumed that ki had to be constantly channeled from the entire body. (And it'd all just 'leak' out of a detached limb)

I mean his signature move has him charging enough ki to pierce the bodies of those way stronger than him in just two of his finger tips.

Dynasty

Gohan let his guard down, that is why Piccolo attack could do that much damage.
Spoiler for Revival of F
Happened to Goku as well when he let his guard down completely and got hit by a ray gun from behind from one of Freiza's henchmen.

TreIII

Dragon-Ball-FighterZ_07-21-17_001.jpg

Like I said in the main topic...the fact that they even got the veins on his head right just makes me smile so much.

It was funny in middle school, but not so much anymore. People consider their "writing" the true characterization of the cast as opposed to the actual author's. They aren't helping the community grow anymore. Their humor is the embodiment of cringe.
This comment is the embodiment of cringe.

TFS helped bring dragon ball back for me, and their writing has consistently improved. It's a parody for Christ's sake. And it does parody right.

Can't wait for these two, two of my favorite characters, I really hope THE CHAMP! makes it in though.

Top Bottom