• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First trailer for Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams TV series (Channel 4/Amazon)

My favorite author! I am beyond excited for this. So many great short stories to adapt.

Re: PKD criticism, I think he's one of our most important sci-fi authors and underrated as a writer, but I can understand some people not liking his work. He was legit mentally ill, his protagonists were often "boring" suburban nobodies, some of his stuff gets dismissed as being clichéd (except he invented those clichés), the movie adaptions usually have to "action up" the plot, his endings can be ironic and cruel.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
... dammit Ratsky. I said I was sorry for being late to replying to your message, you don't have to try and give me an aneurysm.

BAFTA-winning actor Timothy Spall (Mr Turner) will star in “The Commuter.” He plays Ed Jacobson, an unassuming employee at a train station who is alarmed to discover that a number of daily commuters are taking the train to a town that shouldn’t exist.

i mean isnt this the exact plot of harry potter

Wow. We now potentially have two very high quality British anthology science fiction shows on air. That's really amazing. Hopefully its good, and has good ratings.

Black Mirror was a phenom in the UK, long before the rest of the world had heard of it. It won't, can't be that lucky though, that was lightening in a bottle. But Amazon co funded hopefully means it doesn't need to get great ratings like Black Mirror.

Top Bottom