• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Florida man wearing Trump hat arrested in fight over politics

It depends, some Florida men are quite big, if you rush 3 guys as one big ole Florida man, and they're evidently peaceable minorities, you may be able to take them by surprise and get licks in.

I mean I personally extremely dislike fighting or fist fighting, as the thought of giving someone brain damage for life, over a dispute about, anything at all, isn't personally worth it to me.

I'd take a beating, even if I knew I could beat up the aggressor just because I don't want to be liable for brain damage charges.

I mean he's wearing a MAGA hat so he clearly already has brain damage. I'd say in this instance you're in the clear.

Plus he was clearly the aggressor so you'd wouldn't be liable for anything since it's self defense.

PSqueak

Banned
Are those hats sold in public? I can't imagine a comfortable street were you can see people buying one of those and not having some kind of reaction. It will really be like buying a confederate flag

A friend bought one as a joke when he travelled to the usa, but never bothered to ask him how he got one, is ironic considering that he is a latino

You'd be surprised the number of "fuck you, i got mine!" Latino trump supporters in the USA, so he'd kinda blend in.

I mean he's wearing a MAGA hat so he clearly already has brain damage. I'd say in this instance you're in the clear.

Plus he was clearly the aggressor so you'd wouldn't be liable for anything since it's self defense.

Yeah but I think it's not just criminal liability, I really don't want to give someone brain damage and have to live with that lol. Gentle giants for life.

Like you punch someone in the face they may get a brain clott and die in bed a day later, fuck that mang. Not worth it for me.

Although it's weird, if the same Florida man was like torturing a cat or something, I'd probably beat them, just not in the head I guess lol. Yet if they were hitting me, I wouldn't particularly care lol. Kinda strange.

Brinbe

I've seen numerous people in Toronto wearing the MAGA hats. So tempted to tell them off, but at least they mark themselves as clear idiots.
In the past week I've also seen numerous people wearing Ford Nation shirts and someone even came into our store with a fucking McCain/Palin 08 shirt

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Are those hats sold in public? I can't imagine a comfortable street were you can see people buying one of those and not having some kind of reaction. It will really be like buying a confederate flag

A friend bought one as a joke when he travelled to the usa, but never bothered to ask him how he got one, is ironic considering that he is a latino

I saw tons of them for sale by street vendors. Never saw anyone buy them though.

platocplx

Those hats are essentially "Fight Me" signs at this point. Used to provoke unease and tension when worn in public.

Yep. I saw some dickhead dressed head to toe at an amusement park and I wanted to call them out so bad. But I know its a waste of time.

My father is strongly opposed to republicans. He used to wear red baseball caps but ever since Trump came up with the MAGA cap he's stopped wearing them.

I've yet to see anyone with a MAGA cap in Los Angeles, not surprisingly. Hope that day doesn't come or I'm probably going to get into a poorly thought out argument. People wearing those caps (besides just really dumb elderly fucks) are deliberately looking for trouble but I don't think I could help it. How can anyone not want to talk shit to these dirt bags?

I have a plain red hat I have been using for over a decade. Now I am wondering if people are taking it differently. This kind of sucks.

Why couldn't these dudes have used t-shirts.

cr0w

Old Member
I have a plain red hat I have been using for over a decade. Now I am wondering if people are taking it differently. This kind of sucks.

Why couldn't these dudes have used t-shirts.

If the hat doesn't say MAGA I don't see what the problem is. It's just a red hat.

I say this assuming you don't live near any crips.

NJSlay

Banned
Was this guy Floyd Mayweather ? How do you take on 1v3 and win that easy ?

Like 99% of people out there can't fight and have no idea what to do when a confrontation occurs. The 1% that do have a HUGE advantage. MAGA dude could've had hands?

Retro

We may have rioting mobs of trump supporters before this thing is over.

When Trump is impeached, I fully expect there to be armed standoffs like the Malheur Wildlife Refuge or Bundy ranch popping up all over the place and alt-right shitlords calling for civil war.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Those hats are essentially "Fight Me" signs at this point. Used to provoke unease and tension when worn in public.

Which is bs. It's not like they represent a racist know-nothing who's already done irreparable harm to the nation and thousands of citizens and non citizens.

One of the number one issues this country is going to have is Trump supporters admitting they goofed and moving on.

There's no rational defense of the guy now. You got played by the worst conman in the country. And you got NOTHING out of it. Can't even say the n-word like you're itching to.

Top Bottom