• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

3Sixty

B2wlsGTIMAEBuUM.jpg

Bosinwga

KidJr

In other words...when he learns how to be a striker.

danny-welbeck_1115121c.jpg

Yeah basically, I mean he does have the arrogance and the natural ability. The rest will come with time, I'm really not looking for much from him until say next season.

Fuck me Jack Wilshere looks good in that deeper role. He's really coming on this season. Hope Ramsey finds his form asap.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Picking up 3 injuries without playing a match is fucking ridiculous. Finding it hard to apportion any blame to Hodgson and the England setup now, its becoming clear that he's simply made out of wet toilet roll. He'd be picking these injuries up no matter what.

How the fuck does a thigh strain turn into 3 and a half months out?

maybe he's doing something wrong outside of football

PowderedToast

Picking up 3 injuries without playing a match is fucking ridiculous. Finding it hard to apportion any blame to Hodgson and the England setup now, its becoming clear that he's simply made out of wet toilet roll. He'd be picking these injuries up no matter what.

How the fuck does a thigh strain turn into 3 and a half months out?
yeah it's making me worry about his long term career, I mean there's injury prone and then there's a level were you cannot ever rely on a player other than simply enjoying him when he's fit. I don't think sturridge is there yet, but three consecutive injuries without a game rings major alarm bells for me.

yeah it's making me worry about his long term career, I mean there's injury prone and then there's a level were you cannot ever rely on a player other than simply enjoying him when he's fit. I don't think sturridge is there yet, but three consecutive injuries without a game rings major alarm bells for me.

It's just his Caribbean vibes.

Facism

no reply to my email from sony yet, so i'm on the phone to their support. estimated waiting time is 40 mins. the music is horribru.

pray for facism

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
the name ridley scott couldn't mean less if it tried circa 2014.

it's over.

to be honest, i did like his summery wine film with marion cotillard.

speaking of summery wine films: why haven't you seen sideways yet?
Sideways was no The Descendants. You've disappointed me yet again budweiser.

Salazar

That BBC Norfolk idiot on Ched Evans

Conrad said: “I think women need to be more aware of a man’s sexual desire; that when you’re in that position that you are about to engage in sexual activity there’s a huge amount of energy in the male body, there’s a huge amount of will and intent, and it’s very difficult for many men to say no when they are whipped up into a bit of a storm.

“And it’s the old adage about if you yank a dog’s tail then don’t be surprised when it bites you.

“Or you can’t keep snakes in the garden and think they’ll only bite your neighbours.”

Sack him, surely.

Can't say I've ever felt this fabled hormonal tempest. I'm usually thinking "aye, don't fuck this up".

KidJr

That BBC Norfolk idiot on Ched Evans

Sack him, surely.

Can't say I've ever felt this fabled hormonal tempest. I'm usually thinking "aye, don't fuck this up".

I thought this was a legit statement up until the yanking the dogs tail crap. No one ever deserves to be raped ever. But yeah it's true what he says about men being in a certain situation have a lot of will and intent... I hope he wasnt saying that to excuse the fact we are conscious beings with free will and not slaves to our hormones.

Nicktendo86

So only yesterday I arrived in Rome and twice people have tried ripping me off already.

At the airport some guy wanted me to get on his taxi shuttle to the city for a cheap 110€! But I remember from last time that it is a fixed price of 48€ at the official taxis.

Then I went to a shop right next to St. Peter's and bought some rosaries for my Grandma and they were marked down to 2€ each. Went to the cashier and he said 40€ for the five pieces! He wanted to charge me the price before mark-down and probably even higher than that. When I pointed out the new price he said nothing and only took 10. This is a shop selling religious paraphanilia! Even they do it! What's up with Rome!

pulga, pls
I've never been but my wife has and says it is shit. Really dirty as well.

The board just confirmed that Sammer has extended his contract till 2018.

Fuck

There goes my chance of getting the only job in the world where you get paid for being angry all day and critizing everyhting.

In other news, I'm almost done with my bachelor thesis. I should get over it and just finish it in the next few days. But I'm so excited that I'm almost done with this shit that I can't get to work properly :/

bud

i was scrolling down this page, and when i saw that gif, i immediately knew that it was wooden who had posted it.

Salazar

I thought this was a legit statement up until the yanking the dogs tail crap. No one ever deserves to be raped ever. But yeah it's true what he says about men being in a certain situation have a lot of will and intent... I hope he wasnt saying that to excuse the fact we were conscious beings with free will though.

Eh. He's not too far away from the sexual politics of our dear Australian PM.

Tony Abbott - massive said:
‘I think there does need to be give and take on both sides, and this idea that sex is kind of a woman’s right to absolutely withhold, just as the idea that sex is a man’s right to demand. I think they both, they both need to be moderated, so to speak’

He needs a kicking, as well as having his microphone taken away.

El Topo

I think it's good that a club like Bayern helps someone who has made mistakes to find his way back into society and work, that they're willing to give him a second chance. What a club.

Bumhead

Banned
If someone has served his term, if that person regrets what he did and tries to become a better person, I honestly think that person deserves a second chance. I cannot comment on that particular case though.

He's legally entitled to a second chance.

A football club should consider its position in the community and how it represents itself and its supporters before willingly offering that second chance on a plate.

Two seperate things for me.

EDIT: Also, supporters of that club should not treat that player like a hero even if offered that chance.

EDIT 2: Also, I missed the bit where you said if that person serves that term and regrets what they did. Which Ched doesn't.

He's legally entitled to a second chance.

A football club should consider its position in the community and how it represents itself and its supporters before willingly offering that second chance on a plate.

Two seperate things for me.

Also, supporters of that club should not treat that player like a hero even if offered that chance.

Your barely restrained inferred insults tickle me.

Doesn't Evans still think he's done nothing wrong though? Needs another locking up.

Well he is still arguing he is innocent and pursuing that. Apparently his girlfriend's dad is funding it all :lol

FWIW this was a pretty complex case from what I understand. Lot of people have been assuming it's something it's not. Not defending him or anything, he's clearly a scumbag and I don't really know what Shef United are thinking right now...but the whole case has been a bit of a mess. Police don't seem to know what they were doing either.

If someone has served his term, if that person regrets what he did and tries to become a better person, I honestly think that person deserves a second chance. I cannot comment on that particular case though.

I agree actually and said the exact same a week or two ago in here. He doesn't seem like he regrets anything though and still claims innocence..

Jarnet87

Heard Di Maria got injured against Portugal but it isn't serious. Wonder if he misses Arsenal because of it. This has been a nightmare international break for United.

Top Bottom