• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

Daniel-Sturridge-dance.gif

Stulaw

Nolan you tit

As I said in my post before, he's dead wood, useless, fuck knows what goes through Sam's mind to start him every game yet alone play him at all, in fact, he's worse than useless, if he was useless, everyone could play around him, but he actually gets in the way.

Dark Rider

God Wilson is QUICK.

I don't mind Di Maria is inconsistent. His runs are crucial.

Di Maria would do better in RM than Manchester United. Better players around him and all that.

Also COME THE FUCK ON. He was crucial in helping you win the CL. Calling him shit now would be the smuggest shit ever.

I called him shit? please quote me saying that
everytime I mention Di Maria I make it clear he is a great player
but inconsistent
I NEVER said he is shit or less than great

Another poor performance from us really - but with some impetus in attack. Rooney played really really badly, worst player by far. Di Maria wasn't really much better in terms of how he used the ball but he always has something up his sleeve.

Really cannot figure out why Valencia plays ahead of Rafael either. It's not Valencia can defend and he's just rubbish in attack.

Van Persie and Falcao were good.

Looking at that second half I'm not sure how we are going to cope with West Ham playing balls over the top of our defence who just can't seem to cope with those. Rojo was poor under the ball again today, was doing better lately but he wasn't even competing for them today, most of the time he's in the wrong starting position altogether.

Interesting to see the 433 come out at the end. Not seen that since the Chelsea game.

Another poor performance from us really - but with some impetus in attack. Rooney played really really badly, worst player by far. Di Maria wasn't really much better in terms of how he used the ball but he always has something up his sleeve.

Really cannot figure out why Valencia plays ahead of Rafael either. It's not Valencia can defend and he's just rubbish in attack.

Looking at that second half I'm not sure how we are going to cope with West Ham playing balls over the top of our defence who just can't seem to cope with those. Rojo was poor under the ball again today, was doing better lately but he wasn't even competing for them today, most of the time he's in the wrong starting position altogether.

Interesting to see the 433 come out at the end. Not seen that since the Chelsea game.

This Rooney midfield thing... Sucks generally.

Sturridge's goal and celebration has given me the widest smile.

He, Sterling and Coutinho are wonderful, wonderful players. Sterling is going to turn into an absolutely sensational player.

Sakho was fucking magnificent today.

I'm so fucking happy with that.

sturridge-dance.gif

I called him shit? please quote me saying that
everytime I mention Di Maria I make it clear he is a great player
but inconsistent
I NEVER said he is shit or less than great

Fine, you didn't call him shit.

You didn't make it clear he was a great player, him or Ozil. You called them inconsistent, that premfaces were to quick to judge Perez's choices.

Fact is, the one who should take credit for it is Carlo Ancelotti. He made it work, what Perez has done however, is making huge exorbitant buys, and shit on the players that he got rid off.

Not a fan of the cunt. No class in him whatsoever.

GQman2121

Banned
The pressure on Balotelli just shot up 1000% with Daniel San scoring right off the bench like that.

ijNyNag2CMuP0.gif

Mario is so gone in June at that discount price.

What is the problem with Chrome exactly? Is it gonna get fixed anytime soon or should I just go back to Firefox cos this is getting unbearable now.

K1LLER7

Adnan was better today.

Love seeing him run at players. just needs to improve his final ball/decision making

Razor554

FT 4-1

we have Sevilla then Atletico next

please we need to win :x

You prob can do Sevilla since the match is at Bernabeu. They however are much better team than Sosiadad, who is worst away team in the league.

But Atletico will beat you, again. Especially since they don't have mid week game like you do.

Bold One

Glad we are back to 4 at the back but Rooney in midfield is the final quagmire for Gaal now. That shit needs to stop.

Overall a decent performance but boy are we easily stretched

Sturridge is quality but that dance is lame

jts

...hate me...
The pressure on Balotelli just shot up 1000% with Daniel San scoring right off the bench like that.

http://i.minus.com/ijNyNag2CMuP0.gif

Mario is so gone in June at that discount price.[/QUOTE]
What if someone comes for Studge in the summer? Somehow we don't dare to think about that scenario, but it is scientifically possible.

LTWheels

Bolton, Everton, Spurs, Southampton, City.

Great to see us playing well defensively and Sturridge is back right as we begin the most crucial part of the season.

Climbing back up the stable.

Interesting.

I agree Ake is the only one likely to come on. Probably for one of Willian, Oscar or Ramires...and that's only if we're up with like 20 minutes left and need to defend.

I suspect if Jose wants to change up behind the striker he will move Remy to that position and bring on Drogba.

L1NETT

blargh what a rubbish game to go to

pitch shite, first half shite

2 points dropped. Squad too small, wish we could freshen it up with a few new faces.

Oh well. Stead was good again. Roll on the next one

Dark Rider

Fine, you didn't call him shit.

You didn't make it clear he was a great player, him or Ozil. You called them inconsistent, that premfaces were to quick to judge Perez's choices.

mate
go check my posts and check the spoilers tag
I said "he IS great on the field"
yes I used the word "GREAT" please read my posts :x

and yes be honest PL fans were quick to judge Perez choices because they made it before either of these two could prove he was wrong

Fact is, the one who should take credit for it is Carlo Ancelotti. He made it work, what Perez has done however, is making huge exorbitant buys, and shit on the players that he got rid off.

Not a fan of the cunt. No class in him whatsoever.

I don't recall Perez speaking shit about them so please tell me what did he say?

jts

...hate me...
It would be truly sensational if both Barcelona and Real let go of Messi and Ronaldo next summer. Football would be 400% more interesting next season.

What if someone comes for Studge in the summer? Somehow we don't dare to think about that scenario, but it is scientifically possible.

Signed a long term contract at the start of the season. He's worth £40m to us at least, and with his injury issues nobody would ever pay that for him

Sturridge is quality but that dance is lame

your lame

Co-commentator (Tony Gale I think) was chatting absolute shit all game.

bud23

Benzema performs better without Ronaldo

Bale plays better without Ronaldo

Madrid play better without Ronaldo

Ronaldo is shit

Send him back to Manchester, Florentino.

ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom