• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadbelly

Banned

It's amazing how long he remained at Utd. I kind of understand it though. He was always good on the ball and didn't lose it that often. There was just no end product with him. I guess Utd thought if they could just get him to improve his passing he would end up being a good player for them. It just never ended up that way.

Suen

ai orlei spaeke trootfacks ans revolashons.

I don't know whether i should be happy or pissed im not included in the thread OP pic. then again im not very active here so i dont think i have the right to complain.
I'm not there either. I think Bla hates me.

It's amazing how long he remained at Utd. I kind of understand it though. He was always good on the ball and didn't lose it that often. There was just no end product with him. I guess Utd thought if they could just get him to improve his passing he would end up being a good player for them. It just never ended up that way.

It became clear he would never be good enough like 3 and a half years ago. How he's stuck around for that long is beyond me.

Yen

Downloaded FM15. It's pretty good. Slick interface. Bought Aw-bomb-aw-yang and Odegaard.

Mignolet has 8 clean sheets this season. Level with Courtois. Only Forster has more on 10.

This is really the first time under Brendan where we have a solid defence (and don't crap our pants under pressure, that was particularly evident in our mad run last year).

Good point made by someone on RAWK (imo)

I wouldn't trust anyone in our squad to score the one Sturridge scored even on their stronger foot. The difference between how ruthless he is, and the rest of them, is insane.

leadbelly

Banned
It became clear he would never be good enough like 3 and a half years ago. How he's stuck around for that long is beyond me.

Well, yeah, but his close ball control was always very good. Probably one of the best players in the team in that regard. They saw talent him, it just ended up being deceiving in the end.

Im not happy with Ramires there you cannot just stop when you're in an attacking position regardless of whether it is handball or not (replay showed it would have been very harsh). Put your arm up, to let the ref know you're appealing but don't fucking stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom