• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

la_briola

This is all according to keikaku, Mou will see how shit he is and never play him again, right? Right..?
nervous.gif

This is what ManU fans are thinking right now.

Couple of snaps from today.Definitely a few lessons to be learned with managing people in and out of the stadium but overall I was impressed with pretty much every aspect of the place.

Gud. Stadiums with pylons as part of the architecture are the best.

/
english football

Does it seem so crazy? Liverpool is not burdened by Europe.

//
And out of all the teams who have signed competent managers, Liverpool & Klopp have one season of experience with each other.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Just what we needed.

Gabriel injured. Looked a bad one.

Congratulations on your win on Saturday, Liverpool.

I'm looking at Arsenal transfers and they haven't signed anyone important besides Xhaka. So basically: Wenger is tired of it all & wants to end his career at Arsenal by falling out of the top 4.

slider

Syder, look at that surface. Keep the ball down, passing... Moving. The West Ham way. The Academy of football. Yummy.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'm looking at Arsenal transfers and they haven't signed anyone important besides Xhaka. So basically: Wenger is tired of it all & wants to end his career at Arsenal by falling out of the top 4.

My sweet summer child

Is this your first season noticing Arsenal?

This is par for the course with us.

He'll spend big on a reject from Utd or Chelsea, I'm thinking Loic Remy.

My sweet summer child

Is this your first season noticing Arsenal?

This is par for the course with us.

He'll spend big on a reject from Utd or Chelsea, I'm thinking Loic Remy.

Lol :(

Well I notice most PL transfers only at some point during the season & not pre-season, unless they're huge or coming from the Bundesliga.
Goddamn, I thought you've already signed some French or Belgian striker. Guess I was thinking of Batshuayi.
But on the bright side, look at Gnabry bossing at the Olympics :O

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I think Liverpool have a good shot at the title, at the moment I want to say they're my pick.

Of course Ibra scores the winner, still think Pogba is stupid money that I'm still not exactly sure why Utd are willing to splash this much money for just him.

I think we just topped Arsenal on the amount of injuries we have nowadays. I knew Klopp would have a huge injury effect on our players but we hardly ever get to play our best 11.

Hoping Moreno and Mignolet don't bottle it hard next weekend. Haven't been impressed with Wijnaldum at all thus far, but at least Karius, Mane and Klavan have given me faith.

Best wishes.

Westlo

Utd and Everton want Fonte for £15m-£20m. Mad for a player his age.

Why not? Prices are massively inflated these days anyway and he'll shore up Evertons defence for the next few years until Holgate and Galloway are ready.

I'll be happy with mori/fonte with jags, holhate and galloway as backups. Just need to sort out a #1 keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom