• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Chelsea are mad hungover. That goal was super questionable but it was sloppy, garbage level football on our part that led to it so I'm not even that mad.

Beefy

Man City close to signing Ederson from Benfica for £33m. 😂

Mendy and him and meant to be announced on Monday. Fabinho is a a little longer.

Syder

Anthony Taylor fucked this one up.

wwlC1b4.gif

C9KZScVXUAA0mTC.png

Tosyn_88

Okay.. you sir, is on a high horse right now.

Here's the thing yah. If you check my post history, I was one of the people who said last summer that Pogba is prob going to be signed. Look I'm not going off a tangent, I'm talking real speculation here. Of course, it all boils down to Neymar but I'm telling you from the speculation circus that it's a possibility. Who wants to sign Neymar?? Do you think any other club aside Bayern has a shot over United?? Get real dude. If the Barcelona higher ups and Neymar come to a conclusion that it's best for him to move, he's joining United man. There's actually an incentive for both Barcelona and Neymar to make the deal happen.
There's a timeline of Woodward enquiring about Neymar. It's the same with Bale as well, Woodward wants those type of players both for football and marketing reasons. It's no hidden news that Barcelona board are looking at the contract situation with MSN. Thier combined wages is climbing beyond what they can bare. Neymar has a clause that increases by £20M every summer, right now it's at £170M. That's a fee that can clear way for sorting the squad. Barcelona have also been eyeing dembele from dortmund. You think I'm talking crap, just watch. One of the MSN trio will be sold within this and next two window.

Pachimari

Within the next three years? Maybe, who knows. But this window? Nah. I never implied that I could see anyone else than Bayern wanting to sign Neymar but I don't see anyone buying him this summer. I wouldn't mind seeing Neymar in a United shirt though, rather that than Barca. But really, do you see yourself paying €194 million for Neymar? That ain't happening. Pogba was an entirely different case, many saw that signing come from a mile away.

Nice seeing Arsenal competing for that FA Cup.

Syder

So Arsenal should be 3-0 up, then they're going to run out of steam and Chelsea are going to run straight through them, right?

Audioboxer

Chances of Wenger getting a new contract?

Cmon Arsenal.

Here's the thing yah. If you check my post history, I was one of the people who said last summer that Pogba is prob going to be signed. Look I'm not going off a tangent, I'm talking real speculation here. Of course, it all boils down to Neymar but I'm telling you from the speculation circus that it's a possibility. Who wants to sign Neymar?? Do you think any other club aside Bayern has a shot over United?? Get real dude. If the Barcelona higher ups and Neymar come to a conclusion that it's best for him to move, he's joining United man. There's actually an incentive for both Barcelona and Neymar to make the deal happen.
There's a timeline of Woodward enquiring about Neymar. It's the same with Bale as well, Woodward wants those type of players both for football and marketing reasons. It's no hidden news that Barcelona board are looking at the contract situation with MSN. Thier combined wages is climbing beyond what they can bare. Neymar has a clause that increases by £20M every summer, right now it's at £170M. That's a fee that can clear way for sorting the squad. Barcelona have also been eyeing dembele from dortmund. You think I'm talking crap, just watch. One of the MSN trio will be sold within this and next two window.

Neymar isn't leaving Barcelona.

casiopao

This window is simply zero chance lol. There is some realistic prediction and there is simply delusional prediction lol.

In another 3 seasons, anything can happen so that is not even a nice prediction lol.

Syder

Neymar is probably going to be a Barça lifer like Leo. He'll win more with club & country staying in Catalonia, earn a hefty wage and lucrative sponsorship deals.

Reckoner

Man City close to signing Ederson from Benfica for £33m. 😂

Mendy and him and meant to be announced on Monday. Fabinho is a a little longer.

Ederson is so overrated. His foot play is terrible and awarded him a red card and couple of yellows for awkward mistakes this season.

Syder

Ederson is so overrated. His foot play is terrible and awarded him a red card and couple of yellows for awkward mistakes this season.
Jordan Pickford is a much better option for City. His distribution and calmness with ball control is stunning for a keeper of his age.

Top Bottom