• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

nemesun

Lewandowski will fucking fit right in at Chelsea. The twitchy cunt can't stand on his feet.

WP to Dortmund fans, they were again great tonight.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Tuttosport should totally put "Aubameyang, is he only fast?" on the front page tomorrow, like they did for Llorente ("Llorente, is he only beautiful?").
That was one of the stupidest and funniest covers of all time looooooooooool

Clegg

Fair play to Atletico. I think they have a realistic chance of winning this tournament.

And that's a pen on Lewandowski. I know Arse fans are going on a crusade against him, but he was hauled down by the shoulders.

Lucifer pls, this is not how I remember Milan.

Thanks footy-GAF!

Congrats Barca!

Next up: United, this win will be a huge boost. Things would have been perfect if Marseille had a draw or won.

We played a much better match tonight than vs Parma or Lazio, attitute-wise. At this point, with this Serie A situation, it's what is important, not hoping for an impossible win in Barcelona or anything.

So yeah, we've had two shitty months, but if we keep playing like this things will change. If we won't keep playing like this then we'll have to fight to avoid relagation, obviously.

BYakgVTCUAActt-.jpg:large

Honestly looks like crap. Odd needs to give him tips. That shirt is what ruins the whole outfit. Jacket doesn't look great. The belt is over the top too.

Lightning

Banned
With that win we may actually win our group. Dortmund must beat Napoli to have any chance and Napoli only need a draw to send Dortmund into Europa.

Suen

Can't believe we won against Dortmund yesterday. I thought we'd concede many times and to be fair they created lots of chances but we played good second half. Ramsey is a legend.

Aaron_Ramsey_236nh0044b1.jpg

Top Bottom