• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For people who own a PS3, PS5, and Nintendo Switch and who are JRPG fans: What PS3 JRPGS would you like to see on brought to the PS5 and the Switch?

JimboJones

Sure, lets just go out and buy an entire console/s. People really need to stop suggesting this as it is not the gotcha they foolishly believe it to be.
Series question but why would you be so against picking up a OneX or Series S if it gave you a way to play the XIII trilogy. You can get both pretty cheap and they both have small form factors. Seems like a reasonable solution.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Nothing to PS5 because I don't want them to be censored

The PS3 tales games on Switch would be cool

-Zelda-

Banned
Series question but why would you be so against picking up a OneX or Series S if it gave you a way to play the XIII trilogy. You can get both pretty cheap and they both have small form factors. Seems like a reasonable solution.
Because telling people to go out and buy a several hundred dollar console just to play one game that can very easily be on another Sony console is the height of stupidity. Anyone who suggests it makes themselves look like a fool, and I do not suffer fools. Apologies for the rudeness. Depression issues are kicking my ass tonight.

Last edited:

JimboJones

Because telling people to go out and buy a several hundred dollar console just to play one game that can very easily be on another Sony console is the height of stupidity. Anyone who suggests it makes themselves look like a fool, and I do not suffer fools. Apologies for the rudeness. Depression issues are kicking my ass tonight.
I'm sure you could find a good deal on a oneX these days, probably same for the games.
Square probably charge $70 each for the re releases on PS5 or Switch 😆

Top Bottom