• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT2| BUT GRO PER

Hasney

Wasn't paying attention, but they showed Mistico during FP3, maybe that's who you saw?

Possibly, it was just the Channel 4 commentary saying "We're told that's Rey Mysterio, a Mexican wrestler" and it just didn't look like him at all.

Par Score

S1GTvhd.jpg

I have never seen a flat spot that bad. Is it even still a flat spot if it's worn all the way through to the canvas?

Holy shit.

Line_HTX

Man, if there was ever a more clear-cut case of being a SHAMEFUL JABRONI than Gutierrez spinning out and impeding Grojean, this is it.

Even the random Lucadors in the stands could make a better Q1 time than that hometown jobber.

What a fucking joke this team is.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Vettel would like a Wii.

I once walked behind two people talking about the Wii (this was near launch date).

Then I discovered they were French.

spuckthew

Rosberg has looked positively slow compared to Hamilton in every session so far. Q3 is what counts of course, but he's struggling to make 5th at the moment.

Line_HTX

I guess Mercedes have decided that Hamilton is supposed to get pole today. #followthemoney

Crooked Bernie set up that qualifying pole so that Hamilton will complete the comeback in Yas Marina.

I've spoken to a lot of people. Something needs to be done.

Zaru

Finishing 2nd tomorrow might actually be very difficult for Rosberg.
I take it he didn't find a decent setup but it's too late to change things now

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Force India is going to struggle without Hulkenberg next season.

Certainly. He is also giving very good feedback with engineers and I think that was also one of the reasons that Renault snatched him - experienced driver with good feedback.

f0rk

Booooo, Rosberg finishing 4th would be the most interesting result for the championship. Hopefully Red Bull put him under pressure on race pace

lol Ferrari

Top Bottom