• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT2| BUT GRO PER

Mohonky

Watching the replay, Hamilton wouldnt have lost a place, so as long as he slowed down, he probably doesnt get an advantage.

SkylineRKR

People still complaining about this?

It's how TV works in America, unless Netflix or HBO buys the rights (hint, they fucking aren't going to throw money away on F1 like NBC is doing)

At least they show the race on the screen most breaks, and actually show the race live instead of saving it for a 2AM airing like they could.

This was also in Holland before the rights went to a subscription sports channel. Luckily the parent company is the same as my provider, so its free for me.

FuturusX

Rosberg's engine is gonna blow up in about 10 laps. Not to worry. Then we'll have a straight fight til the end of the championship.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
VES tyres are gone or he is in a saving mode

Williams and Force India are in fierce battle for 4th in WCC

Mohonky

I just hope that his "wohowoo MF:ers I have three free engines"-advantage is finally kicking in this race

Well Ros have been given plenty of free points between Ham having to start from the back of the pack or that engine blowing in Malayasia, if Ham had that 25 points this fight would be really close, as it Ham has to win every race and hopes Ros gets beaten somewhere. Or has a total failure.

f0rk

That speedometer of Bottas vs Perez was crazy, DRS barely made a difference until the last few seconds.

Fox Mulder

This was also in Holland before the rights went to a subscription sports channel. Luckily the parent company is the same as my provider, so its free for me.

US tv sucks, so it would have ads even on a sub channel. I just think NBC is also low rent coverage.

Mohonky

Lol at Vettel.

He cant overtake with blue flags, cant overtake with no flags.

Ricciardo, please, take Rosberg for second please.

Mohonky

Haha man the radios are awesome. Who thought the radio bans were a good idea? Some of the comments and whinging are hilarious.

Top Bottom