• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though there were some other contributing factors, all the rookies being eliminated in Q1 is amusing. Not that I blame anyone for taking awhile to learn to give it everything at this track.

Edit: Stoffel, sorry!

BigAl1992

Palmer's Arse is Grass after this race. The guy's too damn slow in that Renault, especially after being with the team for over a year now. And Stroll.....the kid needs more experience in the lower formulas. He's not ready for F1.

BigAl1992

Grosjean and the brakes on that Haas are not getting along this season. And Hamilton doesn't seem to have grip on his car. And is on the weight bridge too. God damn son...

Theorry

Grosjean and the brakes on that Haas are not getting along this season. And Hamilton doesn't seem to have grip on his car. And is on the weight bridge too. God damn son...

The brakes didnt work last season also. Not sure whats going on with him and the brakes at Haas.

BigAl1992

The brakes didnt work last season also. Not sure whats going on with him and the brakes at Haas.

That's what confused me the most; he's driven with the team for over a year now, yet can't seem to get to grips with the brakes used on their cars.

And just as I say that, he goes 6th fastest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom