• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT2| A Dutch Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Next year could be really interesting with Mercedes, Red Bull and Ferrari at the front. I also think Renault will make enough progress to get a few podiums, and who knows where McLaren ends up.
Torrror Rrossso to fight for the championship before mid season break 2018 book it!

DD

Please tone it down with the passive aggressive racism talk. People tried to change the subject many times now. We can have those discussions when there is an actual news worthy incident (a NeoGAF thread doesn't count, imo).

I was just giving continuity to Aiii's joke, but now I see it was distasteful. Thanks for calling my attention for that. The racism issue is a bit different here in my country, so I think I was out of touch. I wasn't being passive aggressive to JadedWriter, one of the coolest guys on GAF, and I mean it. I was just disagreeing with him trying to be humorous. My apologies.

h3ro

Just checked in to my spot in Austin!

Anyone else doing Gen Admin?

Any recommendations for the track?

Its my first USGP, only other race Ive been to thus far was Monaco last year.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Rome E-Prix layout
DMfo_PzWsAEWTkE.jpg

Chuck

Still without luck
Can't decide whether it looks like a reverse engine symbol:
http://cdn2.carbuyer.co.uk/sites/carbuyer_d7/files/styles/16x9_720/public/check-engine-light.jpg?itok=hL46dr_q[/IMG

...Or the outline of a racing car.[/QUOTE]
Toilet

DrM

Redmond's Baby
It will be the second longest Formula E track (2.8 km), after Marrakesh (2.97 km).

Also, there is a possibility that Mercedes affiliated HWA Team (which is now in charge of MB DTM program) could join Formula E grid one year before the factory team. They would use Mahindra powertrain and it would serve like a learning year for Mercedes engineers.

Anyone else remember the race Bernie was trying to set up around the same part of Rome? About 2010/2011ish? Think it was just a ploy to get Monza to pay up in retrospect.

Just checked in to my spot in Austin!

Anyone else doing Gen Admin?

Any recommendations for the track?

Its my first USGP, only other race Ive been to thus far was Monaco last year.

I'm doing GA as well. Its my 2nd Grand Prix too. Are you going for the Pit lane walk today? It's at 3:30-5:30pm. I want to go but I don't have a car and the shuttle is not running today.

Yeah almost certainly not live. Netflix has no history of live streaming any events that I'm aware of. But who knows? Amazon has been streaming Thursday Night Football this season and it hasn't really been bad.

Kalor

I wonder if this is what NBC were referring to when they dropped F1. Though if it's historic races then it probably isn't.

Aiii

So not worth it
lol @ Red Bull feeling the need to remind everyone Sainz belongs to them.

DMhcQZzXkAE2Kch.jpg:small

It’s almost as if they sponsor these guys for the sponsorship and not out of the goodness of their hearts.

That is a good looking helmet right there.

For anyone that has been to the race in Austin... What are the food options like there?

We're planning on doing the concerts so won't really have a lot of chance for restaurants when we get back.

M52B28

Banned
For anyone that has been to the race in Austin... What are the food options like there?

We're planning on doing the concerts so won't really have a lot of chance for restaurants when we get back.
From what I've heard from my buddies in San Antonio, Austin doesn't have 'true' Tex-Mex Mexican food like the other places in Texas. You'll find lots of BBQ, and also fusion foods including Indian-____, Chinese-_____.

Austin is a new city in terms of what's there, so it's up there, but not in the same realm of NYC, Miami, Chicago.

You'll find something good there, without a doubt.

From what I've heard from my buddies in San Antonio, Austin doesn't have 'true' Tex-Mex Mexican food like the other places in Texas. You'll find lots of BBQ, and also fusion foods including Indian-____, Chinese-_____.

Austin is a new city in terms of what's there, so it's up there, but not in the same realm of NYC, Miami, Chicago.

You'll find something good there, without a doubt.

I think he means at the track.

Aiii

So not worth it
I dunno, he didn't suddenly start shaving clean and combing his hair after 3 years of looking like a (undeniable good looking) bum, I don't think.

Aiii

So not worth it
Fucking Discovery. Can't wait for the channel become more and more expensive. They don't even now have the channels to show their sports (Netherlands).

?

I don't have digital cable, but Eurosport 1 is on my Ziggo Go, so I can't imagine it's not there.

Jezbollah

Hmm. That could mean two things - 1 bundling of F1 into Netflix, or 2 use of the Netflix infrastructure to host it's own service.

Top Bottom