• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Forum Rumor] Durango Beta has 2 APUs. Console and Controller plastered with stripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiko

Banned
That's because we don't make threads based on bullshit we find from forums, Forbes posters or unknown blogs. People have tried to explain this to you a million times and you keep ignoring them.

You really have it out for me, huh?

I figured this would happen.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
That's because we don't make threads based on bullshit we find on forums, Forbes posters or unknown blogs. People have tried to explain this to you a million times and you keep ignoring them.

It's Reiko, he'd post a Deadmeat post as "possibly true", I mean I'm sure he already has entertained misterxmedia and mistercteam stuff as worthy of consideration before, Deadmeat wouldn't be much of a stretch :p

Hana-Bi

Well, it was posted on April 1st (with the notion of a camouflage controller) but the new info from kotaku about the Zebra controller was posted on April 2nd...

FStop7

Banned
Apu_Nahasapeemapetilon_%28The_Simpsons%29.png
Apu_Nahasapeemapetilon_%28The_Simpsons%29.png

If a Japanese company, Sony, can celebrate it, what's preventing some individuals on a forum from pulling a prank?

Don't know. Didn't know Japan celebrated it either. Regardless, if it's an April Fools joke, is the controller portion a joke now too?

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Is April Fools a thing in China?

That might have been your first hint.

Apparently, translate the original thread, 2/3 say April fools and one even mentions Neogaf. They are laughing at us.

There have been multiple rumors so maybe there is a copycat of old fake rumors or maybe there was merit to the rumors. I just don't see the benefit of dual apus unless it works around heat issues. I think this is unlikely but its possible with the old road map and rumors in early 2012. The yukon photo was never debunked was it?

Flatline

Banned
You really have it out for me, huh?

I figured this would happen.

Of course it would happen, your post history is atrocious. You make false equivalences between legitimate sites like vgleaks and random beyond3d posters, you make threads about rumours based on random forum posts on the internet and when people repeatedly complain about your behaviour you either imply that they have something personal against you, like you're doing now, or you completely ignore them and continue posting random crap you find on the internet.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Shanghai is 12 hours ahead of us. The Kotaku article was posted approximately 36 hours after that post.. if I'm doing my math right (NOTE: Timezones are my achilles heel).

sunnz

HEY remember when everyone was saying how ridiculous the ps4 having 8 GB GDDR5 was... this could be the nextbox ridiculous but true rumour!

Reiko

Banned
Of course it would happen, your post history is atrocious. You make false equivalences between legitimate sites like vgleaks and random posters on the internet, you make threads about rumours based on random forum posts on the internet and when people repeatedly complain about your behaviour you either imply that they have something personal against you like you're doing now or you completely ignore them and continue posting random crap you find on the internet.

Calm down man.

jschreier

I have zero idea how much of the rest of that is true but I can tell you we definitely did not get the zebra controller thing from a Chinese forum post. Stephen had multiple sources on that. It's true.

Spongebob

Banned
The whole 2 APU thing is complete and utter bullshit, please people don't believe that shit.

I love how this person only comes out with the whole stripes thing after Kotaku did.

Of course it would happen, your post history is atrocious. You make false equivalences between legitimate sites like vgleaks and random posters on the internet, you make threads about rumours based on random forum posts on the internet and when people repeatedly complain about your behaviour you either imply that they have something personal against you, like you're doing now, or you completely ignore them and continue posting random crap you find on the internet.

Getting heated up on here

Yeah... this thread isn't going anywhere...

Reiko

Banned
I have zero idea how much of the rest of that is true but I can tell you we definitely did not get the zebra controller thing from a Chinese forum post. Stephen had multiple sources on that. It's true.

Well at least we have a confirmation on that part. Thanks.

Vamphuntr

Shanghai is 12 hours ahead of us. The Kotaku article was posted approximately 36 hours after that post.. if I'm doing my math right (NOTE: Timezones are my achilles heel).

The stripes thing being true doesn't make the 2 APU necessarily true. I can have info about the look of the beta kit and make up the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom