• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 soundtrack announced

T.O.P

Banned
Is there like a youtube playlist or something so I can listen to these tunes?

I made the first 3 for the moment

Horizon Bass Arena - Full Playlist
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKhJdjBAW06pv1gCcwn-NdrGOSKYUnLHl

Horizon Pulse - Full Playlist
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKhJdjBAW06pTDkphhndtpPV92BKnllzW

Forza Horizon 2 - Horizon XS - Full Playlist
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKhJdjBAW06oveWWOv5sGYBiVey8I4Pfd

I'll try to finish in the afternoon

jem0208

Music in the first horizon was awful for those not into "indie" styled music. At least this has classical. Still not getting this cause hate the overworld, story, and setting for Horizon. I just wanna race, not drive to the next level and watch bad cutscenes.
Did you play the first game?

Because what you described is nothing like Horizon. The story in Horizon consists of race until you unlock the final and win that to become the champion. There are no bad cutscenes, beyond receiving new wristbands and they last all of about 5 seconds. There are no levels, just a bunch of different races to choose from. And there are no cutscenes when you arrive at the race.

If you hate open world then that's fine, however what you're talking about isn't Horizon.

SegaShack

Did you play the first game?

Because what you described is nothing like Horizon. The story in Horizon consists of race until you unlock the final and win that to become the champion. There are no bad cutscenes, beyond receiving new wristbands and they last all of about 5 seconds. There are no levels, just a bunch of different races to choose from. And there are no cutscenes when you arrive at the race.

If you hate open world then that's fine, however what you're talking about isn't Horizon.

You bet I have. Before every race you have to have the current "rival" trashtalking you for a minute and have to hear some chick on a radio encouraging you to beat him. Then you have to DRIVE for minutes to get to each level. If you don't want to have to drive around an overworld to get to the next level, you have to pay real money on Xbox Live to get tokens to enable that feature.

DocSeuss

You bet I have. Before every race you have to have the current "rival" trashtalking you for a minute and have to hear some chick on a radio encouraging you to beat him. Then you have to DRIVE for minutes to get to each level. If you don't want to have to drive around an overworld to get to the next level, you have to pay real money on Xbox Live to get tokens to enable that feature.

Or you play the game to unlock fast travel and make it free. :)

jem0208

The trash talking hardly constitutes for a cut scene and barely lasts 10 seconds. They're most likely just covering a loading screen. Also you're seriously complaining about driving, in a racing game? The entire game is based around driving, if you find that boring then the genre clearly isn't for you.

You can also unlock fast travel points.

Side note: what's with calling it an "overworld" and the races "levels" the races are just sectioned off parts of the world. It's not really an overworld, that's like calling the world in GTA an overworld.

Looking at that list I will be classical all the way!

CHVRCHES, Bear Hands, Cage The Elephant are solid additions. I am sure there will be a few tracks in there that normally I would hate but will be great to race to.

Top Bottom