• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 Demo - September 11 @ 8:00 PM EST

etta

my hard graphic balls
Didn't see a thread for it, but they stealth released the date for the demo!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-horizon-3-demo/bw7nnj22szrr

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just a few more days fuck yesssssss

NOPE! Tomorrow fucking morning apparently!

uKT0MWezNGewE.gif

uKT0MWezNGewE.gif

uKT0MWezNGewE.gif

dugdug

Banned
Nice! FH2 demo is what sold me on buying that day one, and, once again, I'm not sure if I want FH3, so, this should help.

shandy706

There is no wondering if you want Horizon 3.

You either want the next best arcade racer ever or you don't.

;)

Kind of want to skip the demo and go in fresh....not sure

Every player can try it for free, but to own it in your garage you need to have played Halo 5 or MCC.

Ah, thank you. Thats cool. It was really weird because as soon as i beat Halo 2A i got a message saying that i was a loyal Halo fan and that i got a warthog. Weird timing. When i clicked it, it took me to the Forza Horizon 3 Demo page. Thats why i mention it.

ekim

I think I will skip the demo. After I played the FH2 demo I couldn't drive the same area for about 10 hours because I was burned out.

Ah fuck it. I WILL play it. :-/

vg260

No PC? Well that's weak....No demo no buy.

If it's any consolation, I think people that buy the Ultimate bundle get early access. IF that also means early access on PC too, we might get to see PC version reviews before the standard release date. Not as good as a PC demo, but hopefully it could help out potential PC buyers.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Going to buy it anyway but I'll be grabbing the demo for sure.

Awww... I was hopeful of a PC demo. I'm really curious as to how it runs on my machine, and this would be a good opportunity to find the best settings ahead of release.

Not Drake

I can't wait. I won't be able to play it at launch as I'm leaving my country for a couple of weeks, but I'll jump in come November. Demo will keep my thirst for some Forza in check. Shame there's no demo for folks on PC.

is the ultimate edition worth it? if they release an expansion like storm island, you will get it if you buy the ultimate edition?

Top Bottom