• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 4 - The Floodgates Have Opened...

shinnn

sedona

getphoto.ashx14lqq5.jpg

benzy

Slayer-33 said:
Are those custom playermade liveries?

That shit looks high quality.

Looks to be. Those air vents are painted on.

Holy shit at all the new pics. Where are they coming from.

Circle T

After looking through those dealer garage pics, I see they STILL have the wrong stock rim on the Eagle Talon. The car in-game is the AWD version which should have the bigger 17" rim, but they have the smaller, uglier 16" FWD rims on it. That now makes it 3 games in a row that they've missed this. Granted, it's a small detail, and not really that big of a deal since most people will put custom rims on the car anyway. It's just amazing to me, though, that they can get so detailed with some cars, and others are, seemingly, just an afterthought.

CaLe

Anyone here has a good wheel adapter to recommend for the 360 ?

I'm thinking of purchasing the XCM F1 in order to use my G27 - good choice ?

The_Monk

The_Monk said:
Quick one guys:

1- Can we still tweak the difficulty in this one like Forza 3?
2- Is there a limited time to rewind the race? Will it depends on the difficulty settings?

I can't wait to play this, I dream about a door ringing and I opening the door the accept my package :D

Will GAFfers make a race club and anyone thinking on a way to add others GAFFers, like a list on the OT or some Gamer tag people could add and then, add their friends?

PS: Those reflections! Those rims ;_;

My post got distracted by those shots :p anyone?

eek5

GetPhoto1.jpg

liveries are looking a lot better in photo mode.. so much excite

The_Monk said:
My post got distracted by those shots :p anyone?

No but there is a new user difficulty that is in between medium and hard. You can adjust assists as always to get more/less credits and make it easier/harder as well.

Rewind is still unlimited but you can turn it completely off. Just don't flip over because there is no way to recover if you have rewind off lol

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
eek5 said:
http://www.4mul8.net/up/files/1337_sbam9/GetPhoto1.jpg

liveries are looking a lot better in photo mode.. so much excite

No but there is a new user difficulty that is in between medium and hard. You can adjust assists as always to get more/less credits and make it easier/harder as well.

Rewind is still unlimited but you can turn it completely off. Just don't flip over because there is no way to recover if you have rewind off lol

God damn son! I just saw the face

Oh lord @ the amazing shit we'll see on cars.

The_Monk said:
Quick one guys:

1- Can we still tweak the difficulty in this one like Forza 3?
2- Is there a limited time to rewind the race? Will it depends on the difficulty settings?

Will GAFfers make a race club and anyone thinking on a way to add others GAFFers, like a list on the OT or some Gamer tag people could add and then, add their friends?
I don't know about the first two questions, but I'm sure there will be a race club, maybe even a league.

LowerLevel

I hope I can still hold my controller and wheel (MS brand unfortunately) cause my hands are all soft and slippery from the Jergens after these pics/posts! A few more weeks, few more weeks... Gotta hurry and get these last 4 levels in Forza three.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i'm back. great to see all the media that has been released - all returning tracks look loads better then FM3, especially maple valley. cant wait to see more from sedona, as that looks like it will take the crown.

6167050331_0880b0c64f_o.jpg

but this makes me angry and a little sad. full length track via DLC please. looks sooooo fucking good

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
god the Abarth is fugly.

really looking forward to the gaf car club, rival mode and the gaf league (hope it has more interest than the fm3 one)

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
skyfinch said:
Delicious.

It's almost unbelievable that this shit is on the same hardware.

op_ivy said:
god the Abarth is fugly.

really looking forward to the gaf car club, rival mode and the gaf league (hope it has more interest than the fm3 one)

I can't believe that I like how the car looks just because of the game lol..

Top Bottom