• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 |OT| Forza turns 10

So i finally had the chance to play Forza properly now that Apex is on PC. What´s the deal with the horrible tire noises? And also i should add extremely high rain and wind noise.

I only play with the chase view, so for a lot of people it´s a non issue, i know.

Is there any way to change this on settings? I ask because i know Apex on PC it´s a gimped version with few options, but i was wondering if people have to deal with those screeching noises on a daily basis.

Try lower tire pressure, they sound more flexy then and the flex sounds better than the squeal... I too think the tire sounds are very artificial and too squealy. Maybe the thought process was to give some absolutely unmistakable driving feedback to the player. Probably even players who like the tire noise in Forza would agree, that the rain tire lock-up sound is horrible.

Noobcraft

I have a ps3 that was used to play mgs5 and mirrors edge, thing is like new lol
I invited you to the ForzaGAF club today. Did you leave and re-request a spot or were you never actually in ForzaGAF lol?

Also FH3 is glorious. (The drone takes skill tho, still working on that)
C5X5gls.gif

clx1Eky.gif

RawNuts

How does Zorbs already have the GAF club going in the Horizon 3 demo? I can't even request to join without it telling me the option isn't available.

zorbsie

How does Zorbs already have the GAF club going in the Horizon 3 demo? I can't even request to join without it telling me the option isn't available.

Yeah Helios set that up for us. That way we will be ready to go as soon as the game comes out. Can't wait to get the gang together for some FH3 fun.

Lima

Yeah Helios set that up for us. That way we will be ready to go as soon as the game comes out. Can't wait to get the gang together for some FH3 fun.

I was like no way that fucking cheater already has the full game again already somehow lol.

Lima

Lol. Midnight on Sep 23, Zorbs will already be like driver level 101.

If the ultimate edition indeed unlocks at 6pm on September 22nd like the HK store says (afaik the ultimate edition for FM6 was worldwide access at the same time) then I will be there lol.

We should get a list of those who are getting the Ultimate Edition and do some cool shit that weekend.

Dirty peasants not buying the ultimate should be banned from the club. They can go back to Driveclub.

xrnzaaas

Heh, I'm currently playing FH2, FM6, FH1 (replaying) and I still pre-ordered FH3. Gonna be a hard month (quarter?) for other games on my PS4. :)

Noobcraft

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
We should get a list of those who are getting the Ultimate Edition and do some cool shit that weekend.

That's the edition I ordered and I took off on that Friday, but I know UPS will deliver it later in the day anyway.

On another note, I got my code for the Warthog. Woop

That's the edition I ordered and I took off on that Friday, but I know UPS will deliver it later in the day anyway.

On another note, I got my code for the Warthog. Woop

Just pre ordered tonight should be here next friday morning.

If the ultimate edition indeed unlocks at 6pm on September 22nd like the HK store says (afaik the ultimate edition for FM6 was worldwide access at the same time) then I will be there lol.

Dirty peasants not buying the ultimate should be banned from the club. They can go back to Driveclub.

Savage as fuck! lol

Looks like we already have a bit of a group.

And I also have that Friday off of work.

Noobcraft

Just wanted to make sure ForzaGAF saw this:
PSA:

For those ppl creating and managing clubs, You can upload a custom image as your background using the Xbox app. Just get an image and upload it and it will show up in your screenshots section, ready to use as a background.

It would be great if the admin would add some actually NeoGaf logos/Images to the club

If anyone's interested in making a custom background for the ForzaGAF club you are more than welcome to do so. I'd be happy to change the background of the club so long as it's appropriate.

knzCGiA.gif

Just wanted to make sure ForzaGAF saw this:

If anyone's interested in making a custom background for the ForzaGAF club you are more than welcome to do so. I'd be happy to change the background of the club so long as it's appropriate.

knzCGiA.gif

This might be the greatest thing I have ever seen.

Lima

Forza Rewards has been fubar'd recently. I guess it has to do with FH3.

Recently? More like broken ever since it was launched. Helios please I beg you. Have someone look into it or at least comment that you are working on it. There is a 55 page thread on the forza forums with people having issues with Forza Rewards.

Top Bottom