• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 6 |OT| Forza turns 10

Hawk269

Still no patch? This is not looking good. I am loving the game but there seems to be a lot of odd things going on that need to be fixed and nothing from Turn 10.

Devildoll

lastyearwinnerw4sor.png

HOLD ON!

did p3tran really get that trophy?!
FUCK!

Well im in if there's still place, you guys know that.

sora87

Damn this is annoying, trying to get the free play trophies and no matter what the guy in first always zooms ahead at an totally unrealistic speed and there's nothing I can do to catch up

I beat one of p3tran's times once.

Felt good.

I'm convinced he was either drunk, disinterested, multi-tasking or else gave the controller to a guest to let them give it a try, thus providing me an opening to sneak in a better time.

Still, felt good :)

Not going to say which course or car so my achievement can linger just a tad longer. Hah.

frontieruk

i'm drunk, and if you say that you didn't give that to p3tran, im not trusting you.

I didnt give that to p3tran, I'm not responsible for zorbsies actions ;)

Felt good.

I'm convinced he was either drunk, disinterested, multi-tasking or else gave the controller to a guest to let them give it a try, thus providing me an opening to sneak in a better time.

Not going to say which course or car so my achievement can linger just a tad longer. Hah.

It's sarbar that actually freaks me out, that guy is just soooooo smooth when driving.

zorbsie

Cheddar coming boys? Is this some GAF or pop culture reference lol?
It's an old reference to a promotional video for Line of Contact, the online sequel to SB. In the video one of the dudes says that as he launches artillery at the enemy. Not sure if it's a bad translation, but I always loved that. Here's the video. He says it around 2:30 mark.

HOLD ON!

did p3tran really get that trophy?!
FUCK!

Well im in if there's still place, you guys know that.
He did. He told me he'd put it up in his shop, but I don't know if I believe him. :)
We'll have to do a series of races with a minimum of 800hp just for you.

willbsn13

I think we can let you change up if you pick a lemon the first week. I just hope we won't see "cheat cars" as P3tran calls them. We are here to have fun after all. :)

So the list so far:
Noobcraft
GHG - Maybe. You don't need all your sleep. :)
SkinnerSw33t
RawNuts
jello44
GoaThief
Psyrgery ES
Banglish
frontieruk
danowat - I'll put you on the list even though you'll be in Iceland.
P3tran - Can't reply here, but come on, he's in.
Zvonimir Boban
Grimmsticks
TylerDurden4321
soundscream - Changed it to Saturday for you bud. :)
Stevey
Shortt Sirket
Evo X
EBreda

Sign me up!

Felt good.

What class was it?

I feel p3tran is human on c and lower, but once the horsepower increases he's godly. I feel like the game is broken whenever it says I beat his time on a track.....lol.

willbsn13

When do we expect the first car pack to drop? This wednesday?

Next Tuesday along with a content update w/bug fixes and gameplay improvements.

Here are some clues for the pack:

Clue 1
"I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill"

Clue 2
I am compelled to tell you the truth. I am very excited to see this car in Forza 6.

Clue 3
This car has no business on the race track, but we know you will enjoy racing it.

Clue 4
Rules changes drive innovation.

Clue 5
This car will hurt your ears, it will be painful to drive, but it will all be worth it.

GHG

When do we expect the first car pack to drop? This wednesday?

Yeh I think it's normally the 1st Wednesday of the month. At least it was for Horizon.

Some new tracks or additional wet/night variants would be nice as well. But that's probably too much to ask.

EDIT: beaten. Bug improvements yesss! Hopefully this improves the AI.

What class was it?

I feel p3tran is human on c and lower, but once the horsepower increases he's godly. I feel like the game is broken whenever it says I beat his time on a track.....lol.

I've looked at some of his times before and been like HOW. Clean laps and all as well. He clearly knows about some glitches we don't.

BIGT468

I think we can let you change up if you pick a lemon the first week. I just hope we won't see "cheat cars" as P3tran calls them. We are here to have fun after all. :)

So the list so far:
Noobcraft
SkinnerSw33t
RawNuts
jello44
GoaThief
Psyrgery ES
Banglish
frontieruk
Zvonimir Boban
Grimmsticks
TylerDurden4321
Stevey
Shortt Sirket
Evo X
EBreda

Count me in.

Hawk269

It says fixes and gameplay improvements. I wonder what that is? Maybe a more fleshed out free-play mode?

Well, I am not going to get overly excited as there are a lot of things they need to improve and I don't want to get to amped up. Stuff like when making a custom race being able to force all AI cars to drive the same car as you and other simple things that are absent in the game, from audio options to improving AI issues that we all have been complaining about.

m23

I've completed the career mode finally, now I have to go back and finish the remaining series as well as the challenge modes. Really enjoyed the career mode, except when I had to use the Lotus F1 car, that thing is impossible to control.

RawNuts

As soon as I set a time of 53.274 in an Elan, P3tRaN swoops in with a 52.209. What is with the RX3 on this leaderboard?

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
On the back of P3tRaN's car, it says glitched car.

Wait until the tries the mini

Sub 50's...

That's if it would save my damn times....

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
I don't think it will. The MINI has been banned from some/all leaderboards.

Then why hasn't it's times been removed or atleast invalidated.

Explains it though.

I really do hope T10 will actively try to stamp out rampant leaderboard cars this time.
Just saying, I think this upcoming event (and all future events) should be one-make races without tunes lol.

Should at least ban obvious leaderboard cars.

Then why hasn't it's times been removed or atleast invalidated.

Not sure. My guess is T10 reacted to the MINI because of its prevalence in league play.

But then realized the MINI was just a symptom of a bigger problem, which is why they haven't banned the other cars that you can glitch in that manner.

I'm hoping that Tuesday brings a fix and a leaderboard wipe.

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
Not sure. My guess is T10 reacted to the MINI because of its prevalence in league play.

But then realized the MINI was just a symptom of a bigger problem, which is why they haven't banned the other cars that you can glitch in that manner.

I'm hoping that Tuesday brings a fix and a leaderboard wipe.

Hope so.

Anyways, officially #1 for Rio Coast reverse now. @50.910. Don't expect to keep that though, still time to be made.

zorbsie

We're not starting a bumper car league.
/dead

OK some house keeping on the GAF league.
Was chatting with P3tran and glitched cars are a real problem in the game. The process is very simple to do. I don't want theses races to be about who found the most glitched car. And we are not sure Turn10 will fix this glitch in the upcoming patch. With that in mind there is going to be a couple rules added. Your car can be tuned. But you can not change the drivetrain. Everything else is fine. If you use a glitched car in a league race your standing in that race will be forfeited.

Next up, the car you pick in the first race is the car you will stick with until the end of the four weeks. Here are the 4 tracks we'll be racing to help you pick a car.
Rio de Janeiro - Coast Loop Reverse
Indy - Grand Prix Circuit
Circuit America - East Route
Laguna Seca - Full Circuit
Now, if you are crashing in every corner and really hate the car you picked after the first race. You can ask to change it. We still want to have fun after all.

Here are the people who have signed up already. If I missed you just let me know.
Noobcraft
SkinnerSw33t
RawNuts
jello44
GoaThief
Psyrgery ES
Banglish
frontieruk
Zvonimir Boban
Grimmsticks
TylerDurden4321
Stevey
Shortt Sirket
Evo X
EBreda
willbsn13
BIGT468
Simbo
CrudeDiatribe - Sorry dude I forgot to add you :)
Devildoll
ilikesanta

P3tran also sent me this pic. I should have used this instead of the crumby shot I used. lol

I did. I thought you wrote one time that Friday and Saturday were your weekend now. Was going to go with Sunday races but wanted to make sure you'd be able to make. If you aren't there who would Crude crash into?

LOL no I'm on the same schedule ive been on for 4+ years Sunday and Wednesday. You never notice I only played FH2 with you on Wednesday night's.

But Saturday afternoons are fine, I'll just be sleepy at work :/

Devildoll

Here are the people who have signed up already. If I missed you just let me know.
Noobcraft
SkinnerSw33t
RawNuts
jello44
GoaThief
Psyrgery ES
Banglish
frontieruk
Zvonimir Boban
Grimmsticks
TylerDurden4321
Stevey
Shortt Sirket
Evo X
EBreda
willbsn13
BIGT468
Simbo
CrudeDiatribe - Sorry dude I forgot to add you :)

me me me!

Top Bottom