• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free $5.99 PSN Credit Thread Of Why Not?! (Official Sony Promotion/NA region only)

bubnbob

Banned
I thought this was movie only, but if its confirmed you can buy anything... what the heck, whats one more spam email

j-wood

Sweet, just signed up, thanks OP.

Did notice on the page it says only while supplies last because vouchers are limited apparently. Get it while it's hot!

sfedai0

Banned
Just got it! Quick guys, recommend me some tunrbased JPRG for the psx! There's a lot of RPGs for 5.99. I was thinking of getting RE3 too......

zlatko

Banned
Yay! I finally didn't miss out on one of these awesome threads on GAF. :)

Edit: Good turn based RPG poster above is probably Xenogears or Breath of Fire 4. :)

Replicant

Awesome! Will get Infamous 2: Festival of Blood since I have $7.50 left on my account. This will give me enough credit for that.

Aeana

sfedai0 said:
Just got it! Quick guys, recommend me some tunrbased JPRG for the psx! There's a lot of RPGs for 5.99. I was thinking of getting RE3 too......
Breath of Fire 4. Do it.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Hope I get this soon. Will either dive on FFV or Chrono Cross or Xenogears.

It says on the page that the promo goes until Jan 31. I don't know how limited these vouchers are, but it's better to be safe than sorry I guess.

Oh, everyone buy Suikoden with your credit.

shagg_187 said:
Also received the $10 for spending $60 on PSN. Good times, Sony. Good times.
Hmm?

Overall, or at one time?

GeoramA

Doomrider said:
What about Alundra? Or Legend of Mana?! Choices, choices...

Thank you, OP.
Alundra for $6 is probably the best value on the whole store, but he wanted a turn-based RPG.

sfedai0

Banned
Good suggestions guys. BoF4 looks really like a good classic JRPG. Still checking Youtube videos on the others. Considering ALundra, Arc the Lad 2, or Legend of Mana.

gdt

Awesome. Gonna buy a $20 PSN card with a kmart coupon, and put that with this to get the UC3 dlc pass.

Top Bottom