• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free copy of Deformers for PC / PS4 (PowerUp Rewards Gamestop Account needed)

aember

Anybody have a spare PS4 key? I don't have much to offer, just big thanks and a virtual handshake (or a high five if you prefer!)

Got it, thanks to the lovely husky right below me!

th4tguy

Thanks for the heads up. Funnily enough, my rewards card is only active because I recently bought Nier at a Gamestop (first time walking into one in months), and the girl at the register nagged me into reactivating it.

And now it's actually paid off.
You don't have to have the paid version of the account. Mine is expired but it's still good for points, just not discounts.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
JUST renewed mine when I got another PS3 last week.

Right on time.

The CAG post says that only GameStop employees get the game for free, but the code works for anyone with a PowerUp Rewards account.

FYI: This was a promotion exclusive to GameStop employees.

The reason they went with a generic website redemption is to test the backend for PowerUp Rewards Elite coupon/reward codes (currently in select test markets).

This is confirmed? When I redeemed my Steam key, it said "Devolvers for beta testing" in the redemption window (but not in my library). Are we all about to get our keys revoked?

BraXzy

I'm guessing there's not chance at this point but would love a spare PC code to check this out if anyone's willing :)

DPtheGod

Sweet, thanks OP! I was planning on buying this at the $20 discounted price just to be able to try it, as it looked fun. But, free is better than $20 for sure, especially since this has been shaping up to probably be a disappointment.

GrayDock

Props for Gamestop for doing this.

And if some1 have a spare PS4 code, I would pretty much like it :D
Thank you in advance.

Regiruler

Thank you!

Edit, damn, this was an internal only thing, not good.....

Are you saying this because you got word as a manager, or because of what you read?\

Or did you quit Gamestop, I think there was a checked user that left but I can't remember if it was you or someone else.

Can you actually play it already or just download it? I wanted to actually try but it doesnt actually release until tommorow so i rather not play just incase they start taking the licenses back from people playing early.

I am have a sneaking suspicion this is just beta access, it shows like the full game and I had the open beta installed. If I go to the store page I can still buy the game like I don't own it. Though if my buddy goes to the page it shows I own it. Something is off about this.

Are you saying this because you got word as a manager, or because of what you read?

Or did you quit Gamestop, I think there was a checked user that left but I can't remember if it was you or someone else.

This was absolutely meant to be for employees only. But they used a damn generic code for the promotion, and the redemption site is open to anyone. It was going to get leaked. But hey, this game lives or dies on word of mouth and a healthy playerbase, so maybe it's a good thing. If you like the game, support RAD and buy a physical copy.

Dragoshi1

Played two rounds in-between cleaning a laptop, and it feels so much better than the PC version did. There's no tutorial still, but I just threw myself into a bot match(And the bots didn't move, bug?), and learned that I can shoot projectiles and pick up almost anything(objects on the maps or even other players).

Got utterly destroyed in a real pvp match, though, but it was fun.

No dinosaur or dragon character is disappointing, but I like the Shark and Beholder looking one.

mace999

Neo Member
Does anyone have a spare PS4 key?
I was one of the few who actually enjoyed 'The Order', totally interested in their new game.
Thanks in advance

Top Bottom