• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Freedom Wars Release Date (US 10/28 & EU 10/31) + Pre Order bonuses

Koppai

In the same month as Pokemon, and Smash Bros. 3DS...and Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life....ugh oh. Glad it's finally confirmed but hope there is a demo.

mitx

Awesome that we've finally got a date.
Now to wait on the Australian retail listings and price confirmation so I can pre-order a copy.After a bunch of people expressing outrage on the blog, a few thousand people signing petition, and other places venting about it SCEE reversed the decision and announced they'd be doing one afterall.

I'm a little afraid that after all that outrage that the retail version will bomb and that will serve as a cautionary tale for future vita games...

baekshi

Banned
will you actually be able to preorder and preload this on the vita store

nope, scea solution:

Lastly, for those that want the same pre-order items for the digital version, simply purchase Freedom Wars between Tuesday, October 28th to Tuesday, November 11th. After that, the pre-order items will no longer be available.

they don't want to be bother to implement the pre-order system on vita US store.

Shinriji

You can already pre-load games on Vita. It's just that right now it's limited to Cross-Buy games that you have to pre-order on PC or a home console.

You can preorder using a vita on the US store. I bought Hohokum using that, It was pretty hidden (like almost everything on the vita store). And the cool thing is that they add a message on the vita calendar app, and you receive a notification saying that the game is unlocked.

SCEA just don't care, but its there and it works.

Top Bottom