• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

How far are you in the series?
Enjoying it? šŸ˜ƒ

I'm on Season 6

I've been enjoying it

The show has lot of issues but it is watchable trash for me lol

Debra is fucking annoying though

Season 8 Showtime GIF by Dexter

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
fight accident GIF

You gotta be smart to make something as dumb as Zoolander. The gasoline fight had me crying laughing when I first saw it.
Would you believe Iā€™ve never seen Zoolander? As far as I can tell, itā€™s exactly the type of early 2000s comedy that my humor, yet I just never actually got around to watching it.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Oh, man, that IS hard to believe. You could watch it six times this weekend while driving. Taxi drivers I've had would approve.
I do usually put on movies or podcasts while I drive and just listen to them. But a movie like that, I wanna pay attention to.

and also probably be high

TheUsual

Gold Member
yeah, tonight should be incredible.
I haven't decided what to munch on, but I'll certainly be having more than a few beers.
Last night I watched the Arizona Clemson game and stayed up for the ISU Illinois game. Can't believe I made it through that.

Purdue - Gonzaga should be a banger

All the others should be amazing as well
Duke - Houston
Tennessee - Creighton (doubt I can stay up fully for this)
NC State - Marquette
NC State's determination and sheer will to win their conference championship to get an NCAA berth and get to the Sweet 16 is what makes the tournament fun.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Last night I watched the Arizona Clemson game and stayed up for the ISU Illinois game. Can't believe I made it through that.

Purdue - Gonzaga should be a banger

All the others should be amazing as well
Duke - Houston
Tennessee - Creighton (doubt I can stay up fully for this)
NC State - Marquette
NC State's determination and sheer will to win their conference championship to get an NCAA berth and get to the Sweet 16 is what makes the tournament fun.
Do you think any remaining team has a real shot against UConn?

Also, I'm still salty that Indiana State didn't make the tournament.
I would have loved to see Cream Abdul Jabar for at least one round, lol.

Last edited:

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Calling it now: Purdue vs UConn in the final game, with UConn winning it all.

This is based on my in-depth analysis, which was a bracket I put together by picking the lowest seeds and then going with UConn because they were "first", reading from left-to-right.

TheUsual

Gold Member
Do you think any remaining team has a real shot against UConn?

Also, I'm still salty that Indiana State didn't make the tournament.
I would have loved to see Cream Abdul Jabar for at least one round, lol.
In my bracket with my friends, I have Illinois winning it all. And Illinois is playing like a serious contender right now.

My personal bracket, I have Purdue (biased as that's my alma mater).

However, this UConn team is something else.
I wouldn't be surprised if they won it all.

Dacvak

6 hours of driving down, 6 more on Sunday. What are you degens doing tonight?

Top Bottom