• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAYTON: God abandons PS4 as The Great Flood wipes out Sony HQ [Up: Reveal in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
BtNg3dr.jpg

joeblow

If I had to guess... Something about not being able to produce enough for the amount of consoles they want to ship before launch.

Seems doubtful IMHO. Sony would not have recently authorized Amazon to take in more launch day pre-orders if there were any significant production issues.

translation as a spaniard:

ocsuUR1.png

A tech article very interesting. Finally it's delayed 24 hrs, Sony wants to publish a statement about it.

It seems like the PS4 info will be published tomorrow. It's more interesting this way because there will be additional info.

jiggles

Banned
Maybe slightly related to this, I got an apology email from Amazon (UK) today that my PS4 preorder had changed to "no estimated delivery date", so maybe we're in for another round of Euroshaft.

Fracas

#fuckonami
What's to say this is even bad news? "Drama" may have different connotations that are lost in translation. Then again, maybe I'm just in denial of any shitty news.

vpance

It won't be OS reserve related. That's NDA'd and not for public knowledge. I'd say it's more likely to do with bandwidth than anything else.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
No drama like some random access memory drama. curious to see what this is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom