• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Friendly reminder: The Simpsons Marathon is airing right now on FXX, all 552 episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

The longer the seasons go, the more it's getting to the point that I can't believe Marge hasn't left Homer.

Yeah, it's the Simpsons and it's supposed to be ridiculous and unrealistic. But current Homer has hardly any good traits and he's long since veered from "misguided but well-meaning" to "cruel asshole."

Hamlet

Slim Jim, Destiny, Hooters.
I have to imagine people that watched EVERYTHING have gone nuts from those.

That Destiny ad has been burned into my brain at this point. At least its better than those cat ads they show late at night.

Looking forward to the lego episode in a couple of hours.

That painting episode was actually really solid! And not a weak B plot to be found! All A! Kind of amazing. I might even start DVRing the new season.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This episode in a nutshell:
"Holidays of Future Passed was really well received. Let's do more!"
"Good plan! Get that box of rejected Futurama jokes while we're at it"

UberTag

Trippy ass couch gag
Season 25 was the season of trippy ass couch gags.
The last two decent episodes of the marathon start shortly. Heck, even the finale isn't terrible. It's just not particularly memorable.

Incidentally, I LOATHE Days of Future Future. I hope to never watch that episode again.

That painting episode was actually really solid! And not a weak B plot to be found! All A! Kind of amazing. I might even start DVRing the new season.
I'll be giving you advance notice of any Matt Selman showrun episodes ahead of time. Don't DVR expecting greatness like that every week. You'll be disappointed.

terrisus

It's sad how many people basically do "research" like that.

Type keywords into Youtube/Wikipedia/Google, and use whatever pops up first, without spending any time evaluating it.

EDIT: Oops, got sent to the wrong timezone >.>

Slim Jim, Destiny, Hooters.
I have to imagine people that watched EVERYTHING have gone nuts from those.

Diablo III, Madden 15, and this local trade school called Arizona Automotive Institute, which I looked up, and has mixed reviews from success stories to "the teachers have no idea what they're talking about and know it".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom