• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frito-Lay's new 2017 snack lineup includes Flamin' Hot Ruffles, organic Doritos

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Frito-Lay Debuts Nine New Snacks

- Flamin' Hot Ruffles
- Jalapeno Ranch Ruffles (not to be mistaken with Kickin' Jalapeno Ranch Ruffles Ultimate) Potato Chips
- White Cheddar Jalapeno Simply Cheetos Puffs
- Lightly Salted Barbecue Lay's Potato Chips
- Roasted Garlic & Ranch Oven Baked Ruffles Potato Chips
- White Cheddar Simply Organic Doritos Tortilla Chips
- Spring Herb & Parmesan Veggie Harvest Sun Chips
- Olive Oil & Herbs Lightly Salted Kettle Cooked Lay's Potato Chips
- Parmesan Garlic Smartfood Popcorn

You can find all nine snacks now at retailers nationwide.

nzc9Obl.jpg

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Remember when Doritos was Extreme in the 90's? Ahh the times really are a changing

xezuru

They still make the baked ruffles in that flavor. They used to make lays?

I'm just glad they are finally bringing a new flavor to their baked line. Damn.

The ruffles are okaaay like about 80% of the lays version, but the combination of the flavor not being overwhelming or turning into powder paste like sour cream and onion artificial flavoring and the baked lays texture made it absolutely perfect for mass consumption.

Kayhan

I wasn't going to eat these disgusting Frankenstein corn chips but now that I see they are Organic, I will.

Yesterday some friends of mine gave me a bag of "Patatje Joppie" Lay's they got from a snackcrate. I have no idea what it was or where it was from, but it was pretty damn good. Try releasing stuff like that over here instead of these boring variations of the usual.

tbm24

I was initially offended at the idea of Organic Doritos until I saw next to it Jalapeño Ranch Ruffles. Completely makes up for it.

They should bring back the orange bag chips from the early 2000's. Anyone remember that flavor? It was great and popular at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom