• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

School districts trying to ban Flamin' Hot Cheetos due to being a health hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait until they try the Jalapeño Cheetos, they are god-tier

cheetos-cheddar-jalapeno%2Bbag.gif

Nope. Nothin beats Flamin Hot Cheetos.

Nothin will stop it either. They better start putting Baked Flamin Hot Cheetos on it.

mernst23

"Some parents may not realize how often their children are eating Flamin' Hots until they wind up taking the kids to the doctor over "concern for blood in their stool," according to Dr. Kathleen Berchelmann, a pediatrician at St. Louis Children's Hospital.

Though parents may have a scare over the false alarm -- caused by red food dye -- Berchelmann said it also offers a great opportunity for a lesson on gluttony and moderation.

"When you eat something that sends you to the ER with your parents," she said, "that's not something you forget."

How dumb do you have to be and/or how many bags of cheetos do you need to do to achieve this. Jesus christ.

slit

Just wait until they try the Jalapeño Cheetos, they are god-tier

cheetos-cheddar-jalapeno%2Bbag.gif

They're good but not as hot as Flamin' Cheetos.

Anyway, I love Flamin' Cheetos, but this wouldn't bother me if I was still in school. I would just bring them from home.

was about to post this, especially after this part of the article:

While Flamin' Hot Cheetos are under fire in schools, kids can't get enough of them. So much so that there is a YouTube video featuring kids rapping about their love of the snack.

"Got my fingers stained red and I can't get them off me. You can catch me and my crew eating hot Cheetos and takis," one boy raps in the video.

Takis are a chili pepper- and lime-flavored corn snack.

The video has already been viewed more than 3.3 million times and there are even Facebook fan pages dedicated to the snack.

IONJL.png

gosh I used to eat these things all the time when I worked at the Frito Lay processing plant, everybody would just grab a bag from the packers and chow down while working, good times

vidcons

Banned
My ex and I had a night where we ate these and watched Toy Story 3 and then she was sucking me and my wiener had cheeto dust on it.

Was weird.

My ex and I had a night where we ate these and watched Toy Story 3 and then she was sucking me and my wiener had cheeto dust on it.

Was weird.

hope it wasn't the hot ones, that shit burnt the fuck out of my eyes when I tilted it up to get the remaining crumbs and all that red devil sand went straight into my eyes

joelseph

I hope Chicago takes note and bans the snack as well. The small bags flaming hot cheetoos come in make up the bulk of trash that blows into my yard from the street. Disgusting.

jmdajr

Repeat story-

I once ate a giant bag of flaming hot cheetos in one sitting.

Um, I didn't know poop could be literally so fucking red.

I do not recommend.

Why are they singling out flamin' hot cheetos over the normal variety?

Eh, schools don't need to be selling that kind of shit. Allow kids to bring in their own, but they don't need to be buying them from schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom