• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FromSoftware adds new app in Elden Ring's DLC section (spotted via SteamDB)

Barakov

Gold Member
Organize Black Cat GIF by Industrial Workers of the World

If you played Bloodborne DLC you will know that going into DLC with NG+ and beyond is insane. The scaling this game get above NG+ is cruel, so if this really follow the Old Hunters methodology, will be probably be easier beat Elden Ring DLC without a NG+.
I don't know why, but I had an easier time with Bloodborne in NG+ than in NG. OoK and Maria only took me 1 try in NG+ even though I struggled with them in NG.

Elden Ring as well felt like a victory lap in NG+. I spent days trying to beat Malenia in NG, but beat her relatively easily on my first try in NG+.

Demon's Souls is the only one where NG+ kicked my ass harder than NG.

Fake

I don't know why, but I had an easier time with Bloodborne in NG+ than in NG. OoK and Maria only took me 1 try in NG+ even though I struggled with them in NG.

Elden Ring as well felt like a victory lap in NG+. I spent days trying to beat Malenia in NG, but beat her relatively easily on my first try in NG+.

Demon's Souls is the only one where NG+ kicked my ass harder than NG.

Well, will depends of what was the point of NG+. If I remember right, NG+ end at NG+7, beyond that your character keep getting stronger while enemies stop scaling you.

Top Bottom