• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FromSoftware's Enchanted Arms recently delisted on Xbox Store

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Ubisoft published this?

IMG-8021.jpg

Isa

That sucks, I shouldn't have hesitated. Granted I used to own the game at launch but the GFC back then made me have to sell off a large chunk of my collection just to survive. It should still be back compat with the disc version though right?

StueyDuck

Can't say I was into the game since the PS360 gen was roughly when I played less jrpgs (they became very AA around then).

But it always sucks seeing games go away instead of being added. Hopefully it's a kerfuffle that is fixed soon for those into it

Reactions: Isa

Krathoon

A while back, the disc drive broke on my 360. I bought a replacement 360 and copied my drive to it. It was the last model they made. The blue one. I need to find someone to repair the other 360.
The people that had the replacement forgot to factory reset it. I politely did it myself. I was tempted to dick around with their account.

Rykan

Going to become more and more frequent in a digital only future. Everyone that cheerleads it on is going to be in for a rude awakening when products suddenly vanish from sale forever because of a licensing issue or a song losing copyright or some other shite.
This game hasn't been available for purchase for well over a decade, what are you talking about?

When a game can't be sold anymore due to licensing issues, that goes for both physical and digital.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I kept holding out for a sale, it’s a shame they didn’t at least put it on sale or at least give a warning before doing this
Yeah, it's a huge shame. I lost out on a few games and decided to just buy everything old that was on my wishlist.

I think I missed out on Indiana Jones (OG XB), Grabbed by Ghoulies (OG XB) and maybe a couple others. Almost missed Soul Calibur 1 and 2 but lucked out with some codes online after they got delisted.

Last edited:

graywolf323

Yeah, it's a huge shame. I lost out on a few games and decided to just buy everything old that was on my wishlist.

I think I missed out on Indiana Jones (OG XB), Grabbed by Ghoulies (OG XB) and maybe a couple others. Almost missed Soul Calibur 1 and 2 but lucked out with some codes online after they got delisted.
yeah I’ve missed out on some of those as well :messenger_pensive:

at least with Enchanted Arms I do have my physical PS3 copy still, but it would have been more convenient to play it on my Series X through BC digitally

Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom