• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frozenbyte's Nine Parchments is also coming to Switch

This is exactly what I was saying in the last thread! The link you posted says
It’s currently being developed for PC, PS4 and Xbox One and is slated for a 2017 release.

It's bizarre there are so many "secret" Switch games Nintendo hasn't announced yet or allowed devs to announce

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

It's bizarre there are so many "secret" Switch games Nintendo hasn't announced yet or allowed devs to announce

I'm guessing all of these titles that just now showed up in a random NCL video will get announced before or at E3. For whatever reason, for at least a few years now, Nintendo or third parties like to have Nintendo announcements operate on their own schedule.

k_Reign

Saw some beam-crossing in there, I wonder how similar to Magicka this game will be. The more the better imo

I'm guessing all of these titles that just now showed up in a random NCL video will get announced before or at E3. For whatever reason, for at least a few years now, Nintendo or third parties like to have Nintendo announcements operate on their own schedule.
Bitsummit is this weekend.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Bitsummit is this weekend.

Ah, that makes sense. That's a Japanese event, right? I guess other regions might put out an indie reel to talk about these games to their audiences soon.

Cerium

There will probably be another Nindies Direct either at E3 or shortly afterwards. They need to cover the schedule for the second half of the year.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
*watch the videos*

My wallet is really starting to hate the Switch ;_;

Wonder if it's playable with single Joy Cons?

Luigiv

Haven't heard of this of this game until now but it looks really good. Definitely on my radar now. Not really shocking to see it announced for Switch given it's Frozenbyte.

wrowa

They were becoming one of my favorite devs with the Trine series. Heard 3 wasn't good and has been heroes wasn't for me. This has me interested.

Frozenbyte can't catch a break lately. With Trine 3, Shadwen and Has-Been Heroes they released three disappointments right after another. Here's hoping this will be their much needed return to form.

GDGF

Soothsayer
This looks like Gauntlet.

I said way back in the Switch announcement trailer I wanted Gauntlet for this system.

It is sold.

Interesting. Also of note, is that the first footage of Rime for Switch in the beginning? Looking kinda rough compared to all the footage we've seen on that game so far. The aliasing on the character models is serious.

RedBoot

Man, Frozenbyte really likes wizards.

I liked Has-Been Heroes (and Trine, of course), so I'm up for this. Hope it gets a physical release too.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
This looks like a must-own. Spent way too much time co-oping Gauntlet Legends with friends to not hop on this day one.

EDarkness

This looks like something I could play with my wife. We really enjoyed Baldur's Gate on the PS2 back in the day and this could be in the same vein as that. Hopefully we'll get more information fairly soon.

Oregano

Does anyone know what engine this runs on? The footage looks good.

Probably on Frozenbyte's engine they used for Trine 2/3.

This looks like something I could play with my wife. We really enjoyed Baldur's Gate on the PS2 back in the day and this could be in the same vein as that. Hopefully we'll get more information fairly soon.

This looks like a must-own. Spent way too much time co-oping Gauntlet Legends with friends to not hop on this day one.

It looks more like a twin stick shooter than a hack n slash.

Top Bottom