• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fuck the sun

coastel

Ok so anyone else pissed off with that massive yellow piece of shit in the sky putting glare on the screen. Well been playing new zombies, have a pro and 4k tv. Well anyway I'm guessing the game doesn't have 4k tv in mind as the settings for brightness are to fucking dark I can't see shit.
So I spend 2 days getting pissed off with it and thinking I don't want to change the settings on my tv. So eventually I do and fuck around with everything and still not happy so I turn the brightness up on my tv and it helps a lot. Now I feel like I'm not getting the best picture during bright days.
Minus black curtains or me living in a fucking closet what are you supposed to do apart from hope the film sunshine comes true?
Sorry for the rant but it's really annoys me when I fuck up because of glare.
Also yes my tv has its back to the window and I've had it on the wall so the position doesn't help.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Praise the blinds

Animator

13e.jpg

Don't blame the sun (which was here before you and has done far more for the world than you will ever do.)

But blame the TV manufacturers who loves their glossy treatment on their panels instead of using a mat treatment.

Ok so anyone else pissed off with that massive yellow piece of shit in the sky putting glare on the screen. Well been playing new zombies, have a pro and 4k tv. Well anyway I'm guessing the game doesn't have 4k tv in mind as the settings for brightness are to fucking dark I can't see shit.
So I spend 2 days getting pissed off with it and thinking I don't want to change the settings on my tv. So eventually I do and fuck around with everything and still not happy so I turn the brightness up on my tv and it helps a lot. Now I feel like I'm not getting the best picture during bright days.
Minus black curtains or me living in a fucking closet what are you supposed to do apart from hope the film sunshine comes true?
Sorry for the rant but it's really annoys me when I fuck up because of glare.
Also yes my tv has its back to the window and I've had it on the wall so the position doesn't help.

d8a.gif

MikeyB

You can get blackput curtains that are not black in colour from Home Depot at a reasonable price. You could also go out and enjoy the sunshine and play games at night.

In any case, smilers never lose and frowners never win.

wetalo

I haven't been playing video games because I've been enjoying the sun too much cause Winters are too long in Montreal and have been meeting with people/walking on the mountain.

Fuck the sun for being so delightful to the point I no longer play video games/fiddle around with engines at home.

Top Bottom