• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

I got my flocked chewie this morning and witnessed a lady come in with a basket and fill it up with the remaining undamaged chewies.

Sponge

Banned
Saw this on Reddit and it broke me.
LzWx8zB.jpg

Shauni

https://www.reddit.com/r/LegionOfCo...lectors_august_crate/?st=j747e9h5&sh=240685b7

Here's the contents to the Legion of Collector's box this week. Apparently, some people aren't very happy, because
it's a two Pop box, but the Bane looks exactly like a recent Bane that was released for the TAS set to the point say it feels like just a variation, and they also dropped the pin for some weird reason. I dunno, I like both Pops and the shirt is maybe the best one so far, but if that Bane is really that similar to one just released I kind of get the frustration. Weird they randomly dropped the pin.

For Friday, I waited 3.5 hours at a hot topic a little further away from my house. The one close to my house always gets packed, and this was no different. I saw pics and there were about 20 people in line. So I waited and got the chase at the new store, then decided to stop by the one by my house on the way home. Walked in and they handed me another chase and said they just found one more. Kinda feel bad for all the people who waited there and didnt get one, but i showed up 2 hours later and got it. Just gave it to my friend for retail.

Drayco21

Not feeling any of them, but I think a big part of that is that I can't stand the bobble heads.

That said, it's both hilarious and a travesty that the most complete Rogue One toyline, despite at least four others, is the goddamn Funko line. Did they ever make a Funko Moroff or Pao?

Zero315

Banned
Ugh... none of the Targets near me have the Crota pop or the Ghost figure. I don't think anywhere has Crota yet, but I'm really worried about that Ghost figure. A bunch of Targets like 50 miles away had it in stock already, but none of the ones here have.

LycanXIII

Ugh... none of the Targets near me have the Crota pop or the Ghost figure. I don't think anywhere has Crota yet, but I'm really worried about that Ghost figure. A bunch of Targets like 50 miles away had it in stock already, but none of the ones here have.

I hate Target and Walmart exclusives...

Zero315

Banned
https://www.reddit.com/r/LegionOfCo...lectors_august_crate/?st=j747e9h5&sh=240685b7

Here's the contents to the Legion of Collector's box this week. Apparently, some people aren't very happy, because
it's a two Pop box, but the Bane looks exactly like a recent Bane that was released for the TAS set to the point say it feels like just a variation, and they also dropped the pin for some weird reason. I dunno, I like both Pops and the shirt is maybe the best one so far, but if that Bane is really that similar to one just released I kind of get the frustration. Weird they randomly dropped the pin.

I just got my box and yeah
the Bane is very similar to the TAS Bane. It's a different pose and he's got the hoses, but the mask and outfit is damn near the same. The Lex pop is decent, I know it's something people have been asking for. According to the card the Joker luggage tag being included instead of the pin was a last minute decision... eh. My favorite thing by far is the patch, that thing looks fucking rad. I'm mostly disappointed because I wanted an Atrocitus or a Dex-Starr pop, or hell, even a decent Sinestro.

SeanC

Right now the NYCC Scrooge and First Doctor are my must haves.

A few others on the list but not the "oh mine!" I got out of those two.

im fucked on that disney wave. Why is park stuff always numbered, so annoying. Just share it with the park and make it easier, like the indy ride at last nycc

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Every single convention Disney reveal is more painful than the last! SCROOGE PLS

LycanXIII

Got the Ghost today, looks like October 15th is the Crota release now.

hydruxo

I'm a little disappointed about that NYCC Eleven pop. It's basically just the Eleven with Hospital Gown with a nosebleed and the electrodes from the Underwater pop. Probably still going to get it but was hoping for something more unique. It would've been neat if they made an Eleven with Mike's sweatshirt/sweatpants + levitating the Millennium Falcon.

Someone must have donated their collection to my local Goodwill. They had about 60 pops and some were pretty new like the kingdom hearts set. $4.19 each, didn't see anything too special just bought the box lunch reaper and the hooded cobra commander.

the chris

I figure this is the best place to ask, but my Overwatch D-Va Pop figure keeps leaning forward and eventually tips over. Does anyone have any tips to keep her straight and upright?

Sponge

Banned
I figure this is the best place to ask, but my Overwatch D-Va Pop figure keeps leaning forward and eventually tips over. Does anyone have any tips to keep her straight and upright?

Try dipping her feet in some hot water until it softens, and try bending her back so she'll stand better.

Top Bottom