• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Oh shit this guy wasn't announced with the rest was he?

11555945-1794517453043534.jpg

pic of the mystery minis. This is a perfect scenario for an all 1/12 set which would be a much welcome change. During Fundays they also showed (fat heartless, knight heartless, and pete)(the trio in their haloween town outfits)(and the trio in their tron outfits). Really hoping its a 1/12 set with 3 stores having those sets of exclusives

E4EkEmf.png

zeemumu

rest of the wave should be announced today

yl5nm5N.jpg

I NEED IT.

KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!

Also the Disney Treasures Haunted Forest box should be due out next week. We already know
Dragon Maleficent
is confirmed but I'm hoping that we get either a Ghost Bride Pop or some kind of Dorbz Ridez with the hitchhiking ghosts.

Final Form Sora, that's an absolute must buy. And my Best Buy is pretty good about getting exclusives in.

How long until we get all of Organization XIII? That would be quite the collection.

I'll buy every one of these.

Except the chase and the Best Buy exclusive, because I'll never see them. But all the others.

Best Buy has been really good about selling all their exclusives online, and they put them up well in advance to preorder. Never had a problem with them

Drayco21

I think all marvel pops are required to be bobble heads because of licensing agreements that marvel has with other companies.

For single releases this is definitely true, hasbro don't fuck around, but there could be a weird loophole to the ones from Marvel vs. Capcom two packs. I highly doubt it- I'm more concerned that they'll make the Capcom side bobbleheads in the two packs just to keep them stylistically coherent with the Marvel ones.

For single releases this is definitely true, hasbro don't fuck around, but there could be a weird loophole to the ones from Marvel vs. Capcom two packs. I highly doubt it- I'm more concerned that they'll make the Capcom side bobbleheads in the two packs just to keep them stylistically coherent with the Marvel ones.

They are both going to be bobbleheads.

bdrT1Ya.png

Poona

Not pops, but VYNL and they look really good! The black and white versions are NYCC Exclusives.

They don't look like the VYNL style though. Perhaps Funko has just got the license to make standard figures of them. Bummer they never released anything of Ori (another XBOX One downloadable title).

Will be interesting to see if they can twist the Cuphead characters into another of the lines Funko does or if they're just releasing them in this standard format.

Zero315

Banned
They don't look like the VYNL style though. Perhaps Funko has just got the license to make standard figures of them. Bummer they never released anything of Ori (another XBOX One downloadable title).

Will be interesting to see if they can twist the Cuphead characters into another of the lines Funko does or if they're just releasing them in this standard format.
Yeah, I actually read it wrong. They're just Vinyl Figures and not part of the VYNL line... super confusing, I know.

Top Bottom