• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I...think I got Batman and Balrog? My PayPal went through but it didn't give me a confirmation email. Hmm...on, there's the Gateway Timeout error. PLS

Zero315

Banned
I...think I got Batman and Balrog? My PayPal went through but it didn't give me a confirmation email. Hmm...on, there's the Gateway Timeout error. PLS

Same thing happened to me, if I go back to the site Batman is still in my cart. I hate to say it but this happened to me during SDCC as well and they told me the order wasn't actually made. There's also nothing in my order history.

What time is the Funko Shop suppose to update? I've never bought any of these things before but I'd like to try and get those Cuphead figures.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Welp, Balrog's gone. I'll just assume I didn't get either if I don't get a confirmation. Another wonderful B&N experience.

All Amazon NYCC stuff.

People on the subreddit are saying they tried multiple times and the charge kept hitting their cards but no email nor anything in their recent orders.

Lol yeah, no kidding.
ydcY5GO.png

They're back up, and no NYCC stuff.

I don't see this happening tonight. Gonna turn in early and hope that I'll be up in time for when they do go live.

(Which means they'll go live any minute now after I fall asleep)

Zero315

Banned
They're back up, and no NYCC stuff.

I don't see this happening tonight. Gonna turn in early and hope that I'll be up in time for when they do go live.

(Which means they'll go live any minute now after I fall asleep)

itsfuckingnothing.gif

I've got at least another half hour in me. After 5 though I think I might turn in myself.

there was that time for star wars celebration where hot topic didnt put them up until stores opened in the morning. Wonder if thats happening now too

zeemumu

Gamestop put this up
154476b.jpg

Which contains this
154476b1.jpg

with a 1 in 4 chance for a chase variant

Praying that it stays up until tomorrow, or at least until I can grab my other stuff

Shauni

Gamestop put this up
154476b.jpg

Which contains this
154476b1.jpg

with a 1 in 4 chance for a chase variant

Praying that it stays up until tomorrow, or at least until I can grab my other stuff

The boxes have stayed up for a good while in the past, but that was random stuff so who knows with this.

Of course I ordered those KH Tron pops. Now I don't know if I'll be able to get the KH Pops from Hot Topic. I hope, hope, hope I can still order them when my check goes through tonight/early tomorrow.

Got my Scrooge, Donald, and Dragonzord plus the 15 off 50 coupon.

So much for getting up at 1AM and staying up until 6AM waiting for a drop.

Then again I know if I slept through the night they would've put them up at 3AM again.

For some reason HT.com won't let me continue after entering in my CC info.

NVM: It needed the extended zipcode.

NVM the NVM: Looks like GS started charging me. Welp. Hope the KH pops are available tonight/tomorrow.

geminis prices were awful this con. $40 just for shared exclusives. They also didnt have abominable snowman or orange bird. Mr toad dorbz ride was 70 without shipping

LycanXIII

Local Hot Topic sold out of Donald before I got there, still had Goofy though. Apparently they allowed up to 10 of each to be purchased...

SeanC

Just can't stay up late enough to get any from HT and they're out by the time I get to work in the morning. Hopefully Scrooge will show up again, that's pretty much the only one I want. MIght have to go to...*gulp...ebay....

Cth

Does anyone have access to a relatively cheap Claire from Outlander?

My girlfriend is wanting one and the closest "cover price" I've seen in stock is at a Gamestop 2 states over. Ebay/Amazon are overpriced.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Went to my local HT and nabbed Dragonzord, Donald, and Scrooge. They didn’t get a shipment of Goofys at all. Dafuq? Oh well, got my most wanted pops.

Zero315

Banned
geminis prices were awful this con. $40 just for shared exclusives. They also didnt have abominable snowman or orange bird. Mr toad dorbz ride was 70 without shipping

Yeah, I thought about grabbing a Speedy from them until I saw they wanted like $70 for him.

Sigh... I had a feeling HT would go live at some ridiculous hour. Would've been nice if they had just announced it so one could prepare.

I think even TRU went up before they did. This was super weird, hopefully they clarify in the future.

I got everything I wanted except Batman, which I had pretty much written off anyway given how shitty B&N is. Got the Dragonzord, Goofy, Donald, Scrooge, Sailor V, plus the surprise GameStop KH box.

Sponge

Banned
I thought the cereal mascots were delayed until next week, what happened?

I'm at work so of course I missed Scrooge and Dragonzord. Really hope I don't miss Speedy.

Zero315

Banned
I thought the cereal mascots were delayed until next week, what happened?

I'm at work so of course I missed Scrooge and Dragonzord. Really hope I don't miss Speedy.
Scrooge is back in stock and Dragonzord has been going in and out of stock.

Grats!!! how does it looks IRL?

REALLY good IMO. Something I realized is, a big problem that people have with most POPs (myself included) is the "dead eyes" that don't necessarily fit with some charaters. But on Money Bin Scrooge his eyes are closed so he doesn't really even look like a POP, he looks like a large, well sculpted Scrooge McDuck statue. Which is so, so awesome to me.

Since they have done DarkWing and DuckTales, and they've already done two different versions of Chip & Dale I am hoping beyond hope we get Rescue Rangers POPs.

I could see RR and Goof Troop getting some Pops next.

Yesssss, TaleSpin too! They gotta mine the shit out of Disney Afternoon. Since they apparently reached out to Disney to get the Doug license just so they could do the complete OG Nicktoons lineup I wonder if we'll get stuff like Gargoyles or Gummi Bears so they can rock the DA nostalgia both directions (ie grab older fans with GB and younger with Garg). Or even WUZZLES FUNKO C'MON YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Yesssss, TaleSpin too! They gotta mine the shit out of Disney Afternoon. Since they apparently reached out to Disney to get the Doug license just so they could do the complete OG Nicktoons lineup I wonder if we'll get stuff like Gargoyles or Gummi Bears so they can rock the DA nostalgia both directions (ie grab older fans with GB and younger with Garg). Or even WUZZLES FUNKO C'MON YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Gargoyles would be amazing. I don't remember Gummie Bears outside of the theme song though.

Top Bottom