• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

It all depends. When it comes to exclusives sooner is definitely better than later. Hot Topic is usually pretty good about stocking their exclusives, but no one knows how long they'll last. Like, I think the HT exclusive Pennywise sold out fairly quickly.

Nice, thanks for the info!

Also just noticed Krombopulos Michael finally went out of stock on HT's page, bummer. I had a bunch of time to get him but kept putting it off and now I've paid the price. Maybe I'll drop by a local HT and see if they have any left in-store.

Edit: Yay Burbank still had some and put one on hold for me. I just love killin'!

LycanXIII

Not Pops, but Funko:

mPXoSgH.png

Edit: Saying the link isn't working, trying to update it.

https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-disney-afternoon-action-figures

If it's not working:

These fully articulated figures stand roughly 3 ¾ inches tall
and most are featured with accessories!

This series includes the terror that flaps
in the night, Darkwing Duck! The richest duck in the world,
Scrooge McDuck and the fun-loving Baloo.

Rounding out the series
is the pair of mischievous chipmunks, Chip and Dale.

Look for the Darkwing chase, featured in black and white.
A rarity of 1-in-6.

Well I'm probably gonna wind up buying all of those. At the very least I'm getting Chip, Dale, and Scrooge.

Why is Negatron so popular all of a sudden? I went from not even remembering he existed to suddenly seeing several toys of him pop up, I always thought Nega Duck was the more popular and well known Darkwing villain. Isn't Negatron only in one episode whereas Nega Duck is a series-wide bad guy?

I wonder if Funko will make DuckTales 2017 POPs or figures eventually or if they'll just stick to the classic designs. If nothing else it'd be nice to get a Red Coat Scrooge variant, not just 'cause of the reboot but also since that's technically his classic original look.

LycanXIII

Well I'm probably gonna wind up buying all of those. At the very least I'm getting Chip, Dale, and Scrooge.

Why is Negatron so popular all of a sudden? I went from not even remembering he existed to suddenly seeing several toys of him pop up, I always thought Nega Duck was the more popular and well known Darkwing villain. Isn't Negatron only in one episode whereas Nega Duck is a series-wide bad guy?

I wonder if Funko will make DuckTales 2017 POPs or figures eventually or if they'll just stick to the classic designs. If nothing else it'd be nice to get a Red Coat Scrooge variant, not just 'cause of the reboot but also since that's technically his classic original look.

The "Negatron" is actually a 1-in-6 Black and White (with red eyes) Chase Darkwing Duck.

Damn, I’ve been out of this for a while and just found out I missed the new Ad Icon Pops. Going to cost a pretty penny to add those to the collection 😕

I've been looking for it FOREVER. Every gamestop I've been to gives me some non answer like "it's not orderable in our system". Did it finally drop?

See, that's what I'm trying to investigate. I completely forgot to pre-order it, and now it says unavailable on the website and in stores. Figured I'd check for the going rate on ebay, but all I see are Canadian listings (with crazy shipping prices), so I'm wondering if something is up with its release.

Not Pops, but Funko:

mPXoSgH.png

Edit: Saying the link isn't working, trying to update it.

https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-disney-afternoon-action-figures

If it's not working:
FYI Funko FIgures are HORRIBLY made, they break really easily, so if you buy these be careful with them if you open them.

Got cuphead this morning, sold out in maybe 5 minutes

Really not a fan of how they did funko shop this con. Stretched out for too long

Grats!

Also I got the KH box from GS didnt get the chase but these regular pops are awesome.

Zero315

Banned
Ugh... Hot Topic still hasn't shipped out my order. I'll contact them tomorrow if it doesn't go overnight. I've got a bad feeling...

The Smuggler's Bounty TLJ box pop has been revealed. Click for spoilers.

On one hand, I think it's a good one. On the other though, I was hoping for something more unique to the movie.
Would've liked something Jedi or villain related.

Sutur has an ETA of Nov. 1st. We're not taking preorders, and can't do a web in store order either. Nothing in our shipping logs either.

Thanks for the update. Disappointing that no orders can be placed despite it still being so far out.

I'm almost tempted to get the TRON pack since the chase is 1/4 and IIRC we've now had three people posting that they got the normal version... I like those odds! :p

But honestly though I also just fuckin love TRON and want them anyway weather they glow or not.

LycanXIII

I'm almost tempted to get the TRON pack since the chase is 1/4 and IIRC we've now had three people posting that they got the normal version... I like those odds! :p

But honestly though I also just fuckin love TRON and want them anyway weather they glow or not.
We are getting some of those boxes to sell in store too.

It might actually be a 1/3, the page listing on their site says 1/4. But they sent out an email to people in their funko club thing and it said its a 1/3

zeemumu

I won the Tron Chase lottery! I'm so glad that of all the chases I managed to get a KH one. Sucks that HT Goofy is gone and I'm having such difficulty with HT Sora. Hopefully HT Sora will go up online soon.

Minis were a Shadow and Riku. I'm fine with that.

Zero315

Banned
Hot Topic finally responded to my email to say:

Thanks for emailing us at Hottopic.com!

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause; however, I looked into your order _________ and saw that the Funko Sailor Moon Pop! Animation Sailor V Vinyl Figure 2017 Fall is the only item in stock.

You may receive an order cancellation telling you that the rest of your items are out of stock. The Funko Sailor Moon Pop may be delivered between 10/15 to 10/17.

Please accept our sincerest apologies!

Thank you for your patience in this unfortunate matter!

So I said fuck that and decided to call. The person I talked to basically said that all my items have been processed, packaged, and are sitting in the warehouse. He also said they've been backed up and have been having trouble in the warehouse.

So basically my stuff might be coming or it might be cancelled. I know nothing more than before I contacted them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I got the Pennywise and Jack Torrance chases today. It's been a while since I've seen a chase in the wild I wanted. My heart jumped when I saw them.

Top Bottom