• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Gattuso

some art from bo-gilliam
iIdx7J1vN7JjN.png
thanks for the help with getting the images up chuck.

Gattuso

well I didn't want to flood the place with just muscly art:
ガウェイン@オソノ said:
舵丸 said:
舵丸 said:
okay I can't help myself muscle art go!
kokuhane said:
dandoo said:
五色 said:
ガウェイン@オソノ said:
I wouldn't be surprised if you had posted these at one point in the thread boss doggie.
come on people someone's got to be alive out there.

Chuck

Still without luck
So I've been thinking about doing a fursona thing just for fun, but I'm pretty sure it would either be really boring or really terrible.

Nice art too, I like that shark.

So I've been thinking about doing a fursona thing just for fun, but I'm pretty sure it would either be really boring or really terrible.
Just don't make a self-fic stereotype (Mary Sue and the like), and you'd probably be fine :) Worst case, make another character.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Just don't make a self-fic stereotype (Mary Sue and the like), and you'd probably be fine :) Worst case, make another character.

I got around the self-fic crap by just making my character me. Aside from being cisgendered (and a rabbit) she's me, for good and bad. And I certainly hope I'm not a flat character in real life...

Chuck

Still without luck
I don't know what "self-fic" means...

edit: Oh, i see now.

edit 2: Yeah... that "making him me" thing is why I think it'll be super boring.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Satorou is kind of weird (aka pedobait) in the game but his fanart's pretty good.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It's so darn hard :(

Satorou is kind of weird (aka pedobait) in the game but his fanart's pretty good.

He's the shota yeah but I think Shun's worse on that regard. Hell I'd say he is a bit more "mature" in looks compared to Shin as well.

Haly

It's so darn hard :(
Oh I'm sure it's very hard.

He's the shota yeah but I think Shun's worse on that regard. Hell I'd say he is a bit more "mature" in looks compared to Shin as well.
Shun is way worse, in looks and in mannerisms.

Also Satorou has that thing going on with Kyouji which is like an abuse of seniority or whatever. Although that's common in anime so who knows.

Gattuso

CHEEZMO™;54700926 said:
How could any nefarious criminal resist unloading onto those abs
that was just perfect cheezmo.
edit: it feels like i have this page all to myself.
I need to get some weregarurumon or something in here
looking at my post now it looked like i tried to go out of my way to get tigers this time even though i wasn't trying to.i guess it goes with the theme of my avatar too.

Gattuso

I believe in you boss doggie, I know if you try hard enough you'll find something to post. okay so am I handling pg. 102 all by myself or does nobody have ANYTHING at all. although I know some people are just fine with what's been posted so far.

Haly

You guys scared everyone away with the bara.

Haly

How can anyone stop the bara?

Girlyboys are no match for their muscles.

I see only a page 51 :)

And don't feel as if you have to do anything - something'll come along later, maybe. I wanted to avoid bottom-of-the-page posting anyhow.

*falls asleep*

Gattuso

and as pg. 102 comes to a close I have nothing to finish it with except for maybe that pick I didn't post but im not testing my luck.

Top Bottom