• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
My problem with the Ivalice games is that you don't matter if you're not hooman or bunny girl. Poor lizards.

Anyway you guys sure like inter-species :p

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
If the Bangaa were hot, this wouldn't be a problem.

They're not.

If you want to be popular in a JRPG, you need to be either hot or cute.

Humans are humans, Viera are bunny girls, Gria are dragon girls, and Moogles are fun-sized cute balls... darn, the other races have a long battle ahead.

*is distracted by art*
shiro said:
Cdd5F1b.png

dTv20i9.jpg

hyOcNy5.png

BC5wu4R.png

cGMMPs2.png

yETthBk.png

Gattuso

What's funny is that both are accepted as buff in kemono too :3

The timing for when you posted that image was pretty good.
edit: I guess I was being too vague. About 2 hours after I posted my wave of images I had made this avatar then went to bed and when I woke up I saw this.

Gattuso

I noticed after looking up shishiwaka. I actually wasn't expecting art to come out of pop n' music. but then again I wasn't thinking about rule 34

Boss Doggie

I recall seeing them in older posts though, and I'm even avoiding posting stuff like that. I guess "fluffs" are fine as long as they're not too obvious.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I wonder how a furry feels like when wearing clothes

I tend to imagine it goes along with anthro beings not having various traits humans find icky, like anthro canines not having dog breath.

Under this the fur coats on anthro people would superficially resemble the root animal, but wouldn't be structured the same. Like dogs having multiple layers of tightly packed undercoat with an oily substance that keeps it together to make water slide off. Plus the fur wouldn't be as long in most places. More a fuzzy bristle coat.

Wearing human clothes might still seem silly, but not as ridiculously hot as putting a coat on a real german shepherd. If the anthro in question doesn't sweat from pores, wearing clothing might be more comfortable in some situations than for monkeyboys.

Though I do tend to imagine such beings not bothering with some kinds of human costume - more wearing loose, baggy clothing with only one layer.

Wilsongt

WHY DID I STOP LOOKING AT THIS THREAD?! *right-click and save as... only the bara fur*

I don't think I have any SFW pics to post that weren't already posted.

Boss Doggie

I read that wrong the first time but i'm sure like a walking oven for the ones that have fur.

All the more reason to go bare :3

I tend to imagine it goes along with anthro beings not having various traits humans find icky, like anthro canines not having dog breath.

Under this the fur coats on anthro people would superficially resemble the root animal, but wouldn't be structured the same. Like dogs having multiple layers of tightly packed undercoat with an oily substance that keeps it together to make water slide off. Plus the fur wouldn't be as long in most places. More a fuzzy bristle coat.

Wearing human clothes might still seem silly, but not as ridiculously hot as putting a coat on a real german shepherd. If the anthro in question doesn't sweat from pores, wearing clothing might be more comfortable in some situations than for monkeyboys.

Though I do tend to imagine such beings not bothering with some kinds of human costume - more wearing loose, baggy clothing with only one layer.

Yeah I guess they don't have the thick fur of an animal, as well as other undesirable animal traits.

WHY DID I STOP LOOKING AT THIS THREAD?! *right-click and save as... only the bara fur*

I don't think I have any SFW pics to post that weren't already posted.

Hey you posted here :D

Gattuso

I just don't have shit to say
You guys don't have anything to say except that you don't have anything to say?
CHEEZMO™;56933162 said:
Same.

And yeah there's a bunch of people who I know lurk this thread but dont post cos what tofu said.

Well looking at the post to view ratio for the thread I can see that. But anyone that posted here will be forever remembered in the who posted here window.

Gattuso

CHEEZMO™;51477849 said:
The doors are open and there's free drinks, just we're buried down a shady alleyway next to a sex shop so nobody sees us or wants to be seen here.

I guess this means that this is a pretty accurate description of Furry-Gaf then.

Wilsongt

I'd much rather be associated with furries than bronies.

I guess we can classify the lowest of the low as mankid diaper bronies?

Top Bottom