• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I approve of this page.
CHEEZMO™;57019216 said:
There needs to be more Commiefur art!
Commies suck at fashion, it's no wonder no one wants to draw them.

D-Pad

Okay, I'm posting my first pic... Ready?

/フフ         ム`ヽ / ノ)   ∧∧     ) ヽ / |  (´・ω・`)ノ⌒(ゝ._,ノ / ノ⌒7⌒ヽーく  \ /
丶_ ノ 。   ノ、  。|/    `ヽ `ー-‘_人`ーノ     丶  ̄ _人’彡ノ    /`ヽ _/ 十∨

Noooooo I did it wrong! I knew I should have just stayed a lurker!

Gattuso

Okay, I'm posting my first pic... Ready?

/フフ         ム`ヽ / ノ)   ∧∧     ) ヽ / |  (´・ω・`)ノ⌒(ゝ._,ノ / ノ⌒7⌒ヽーく  \ /
丶_ ノ 。   ノ、  。|/    `ヽ `ー-‘_人`ーノ     丶  ̄ _人’彡ノ    /`ヽ _/ 十∨

Noooooo I did it wrong! I knew I should have just stayed a lurker!

I saw that :p
edit: i'm just messing around but I don't have to guess what it is because I already saw.

Gattuso

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RBwCIoM.png[/IMG]

Hot damn! It worked!
Code:
   /フフ          ム`ヽ
   / ノ) ∧∧      ) ヽ
  / | (´・ω・`)ノ⌒(ゝ._,ノ
  / ノ⌒7⌒ヽー く  \ /
  丶_ ノ 。  ノ、 。|/
    `ヽ `ー-‘_人`ーノ
       丶  ̄ _人’彡ノ
      /`ヽ _/ 十∨
The spacing and characters is a little messed up but this was the closest I could get to the original. I'm assuming this is what you meant by use the code tag boss doggie?

Gattuso

I don't think i'll ever see the appeal of fursuiting and the temps over here are definitely not encouraging for that most of the time. but anyway more art
don't know said:
ibqchkYRU3Txeo.jpg
マサ said:
urakata said:
綾鷹 said:
brilis said:

Chuck

Still without luck
Corrupted and myself decided to set up a new IRC channel for this thread. If you don't know what IRC is, it's basically a universal online chatroom. We set it up specifically so that one can be posted in here without worry as well as having an IRC just for this thread. So without further ado...

Come join the #FurryGAF IRC channel, hosted on irc.globalgamers.net!

We welcome all. Long-time furries as well as new and fur-curious people too, and of course everything in between. We know there are A LOT of lurkers that come to this thread, so if you're not on GAF or still waiting for approval, you're more than welcome to join. We're brand new, so we're still working out the rules and all that.

How to join:

Mibbit (for IRC beginners) - If you want to just come and check it out without having to download a client, you can join by this Mibbit link. It works in any browser so you can just leave it open while you're online.

Clients - There are a lot of IRC clients out there. Notable for windows mIRC and Hexchat. And for Mac, X-Chat.

And that's pretty much it. If you have any problems with client stuff just pm me and I'll help you figure it out.

Once again, that's #FurryGAF on irc.globalgamers.net. Hope to see you there! :)

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I think ron9's dog has a rather distinct bulge.

Anyway I just saw muscled Gogoat and Yancham. Not sure if want

Gattuso

They turned out okay I guess. Those artists move pretty fast whenever something gets announced.
I just swapped the image for something else.

Chuck

Still without luck
Hey, just wanted to remind everyone to check out the new IRC channel! We've gotten a few new people joining but the more the better!

Find us on #FurryGAF on irc.globalgamers.net. Mibbit link. More details here.

See you there!

Top Bottom